Chapter Nine

Until Forever

I am just standing here. I can’t move. I should stop him from leaving, I should apologize for what happened and tell him I am sorry.

But I can’t move.

 

-Jiyong’s POV-

“Ya! Can’t you follow my instruction?!” I was yelling at seungri since he don’t get what I was saying.

“I’ll do it again.” He said inside the booth.

“ya. You’re being hard on him.” Seunghyun hyung said. I was massaging my temples from headache. I didn’t sleep well last night and we need to finish recording this song tonight.

“Let’s take a break.” Seunghyun hyung said to seungri. He sat down beside me.

“What happened?” He asked. Seungri moved out of the booth.

“I’ll buy some coffee.” He said and left. It was 2 in the morning.

“I really can’t understand her.” I said. Damn. She stress me more than this comeback.

“Try to understand her more.” Young bae said and I turn around.

“I know I might cross the line this time but, this is just about the contract that you set.” He added.

“If you seriously date her, you might lose in the end.”

“You’ll just get hurt from everything” I sigh.

“I know. But I wanted to try. ” I said making them looked at me.

“We can still continue dating even if it ended.” I added. I somehow liked her now.

“If that’s --”

We all looked at the door and to my surprise it was eun yeong and seungri.

“I bought sandwiches and coffee.” She said and lift up the cups, since seungri is holding the sandwiches. I was just looking at her. She is smiling at me.

“Aigoo. Eun yeong sshi. ” Daesung said as he gets the cups that she is holding.

“Take a seat.” Young bae said and she gets the chair next to me.

“You -- ” I sigh.

“I guess we need to take the sandwiches outside, right kids?” Teddy hyung said and all of them exit together with the food. Now. It was just me and her.

“about last night --”

“ Did my attorney visited you?” I asked her. She stood up and look at me, makes me step back.

“I am sorry for acting like a brat last night.” She said.

“And he did, your attorney. I guess he didn’t called you.” She said and held her bag.

“If you’re still pissed about what happened, I’ll go. “ She said and turned around but I run towards the door to prevent her from leaving. I locked it. I was just looking at her. And in no time, I know she gets what I wanted to hear.

" Eun ho is my childhood friend.” She started.

“I know.” I said and she glares at me.

“Stop being jealous.” She said.

“I am not.” I said and crossed my arms on my chest while leaning on the door.

"And for the record kiko is just an ex." she nod.

"And next time I won't invite her either on Korea nor in Japan's after party." I added.

“Okay~.” She said and smile. I move forward and hug her. She just stay still.

“Hug me just like how you hug him.” I said and tightly hug her and move my head at the side of her neck.

“W-what?” she said in disbelief.

“If you can with him, why not with me?” I asked and she just gave in. She hugged me tight enough as she bury her face on my chest. This feels good. Good enough that I didn’t know for long we are hugging when I felt her phone vibrated.

“My ..  phone.” She said trying to move out of my hug. I didn’t know that I was hugging her that tight. I slowly lessen the tight and let her answer her phone. She turned around. I did the same and look out for my face on the mirror and damn, I am so red. I calm myself down when I saw them eating on the mini table just beside the elevator outside. They were dancing like nuts outside. Crazy bastards. I guess they saw what happened since this door has just the glass.

“I’ll go. I have a breakfast meeting to attend to later. “she said and I look at my watch to check the time, it was 3 in the morning.

“Alright. Let’s go?” I asked her, and I offer my hand that she could held to but she just look at it. I swayed it and she slowly held my hand.

 

-Eun Yeong’s POV-

 

“Call me when you get home.” He said and I nod while looking at him. He hands is as warm as we walk thru my car. I drive.

“Good night.”  I said as he opens the door for me. And he smile as he guide me inside before closing the door but before I could lock it, he opens it again and lean forward and on my reflexes I move backwards.

I blink a couple of times before he lean fully forward to reach my lips. He kissed me deep enough to close my eyes. I.am.not.breathing.

“Breathe.” He whispers on my ears, after I felt his lips leaves mine.

“Take care on driving.” He said as he kisses my forehead before closing the door. I was so stunned with everything that he did that I was spacing out. He knocked my window and it makes my senses back, I automatically start my engine and leave the building.

How the hell will I take care on driving.