Chapter Six

Until Forever

-Jiyong’s POV-

From what we talked last night, I know she will come. Today is first day of our comeback world tour. We had several tours from before, but this time, this World tour is all about us. The new Big Bang.

“BIG BANG ON STAND BY!” One of our crew said.

“Leggo~!” Youngbae said as he stands up. All of us gather together with High tech and Crazy.

“This is BIG BANG’s comeback after 3 years, and let’s make this one a bomb!” Jae wook hyung said.

“BIG BANG! BIG BANG! FIGHTING!” we all shouted to get rid of nervousness. We all move next to stage and started the concert. I was busy trying to look for her on the section where my parents are, but she was not there.

“You looking for her?” Ji eun unnie asked and I look at her, she knows I was –

“I’ll let you know if she came.” She said as she fixes my collar. I was guided to be on stand by and finishes the concert after an hour and a half. I was expecting her on our dressing area but she wasn’t there.

“Congratulations!!” everybody says. I was busy thanking everyone here and there.

She really didn’t come.

-à

 

After party came, we are in a limo going to the NB club. I was busy dialing her number but she’s out of reach.

“Damn!” I said out of frustration. Everyone went quiet.

“Hyung, you okay?” Daesung asked and I looked at them. They were all looking at me.

“Y-yeah. She isn’t answering her phone.” I said and look at our last conversation in kakao and she is an hour active.

“Maybe she is busy?” Seunghyun hyung asked and I glare at them.

“That’s part of our contract. She should be here. “ I said. Damn this girl.

After we arrived at the club, we were welcome by all of their congratulations and stuff. Confetti everywhere. They handed us some wine for congratulatory message. We said our thank you’d for everyone. And this is just the start of our Big Bang World Tour.

“Hey~. Stop being grumpy hyung.“ Seungri said and just raised his glass in the air for a toss but I just ignored him.

I was busy looking at my wine glass and chatting to some girls here, this was --

“Hey~” I heard someone from behind. I turned around to see her. She was wearing a fit black short dress.

“Sorry. I was caught up with some work.” She said. She is just straight looking at me. I heard everyone slowly become quiet. I look around, they are all looking at her.

“Hey.” She said again. Waving her hand in front of me.

“You okay?” She asked and held my cheeks. I heard everyone gasps with her sudden actions. I was caught too off guard with her too. I know my face is red, I just wanted to thank the dim lights for her not seeing me thru this. I remove my coat to cover her thighs.

“Yah.” She just said.

“Its too short.” I said and she held smirk with it.

“And to what they are wearing, it ain’t short jiyong sshi?” she said as she moves her hand behind her.

“anneyong haseyo Song eun yeong - imnida ” She said and they all said there hello.

“Take a seat.” Seungri said and took a seat and I make mine beside her.

“Sorry. I wanted to watch your concert but work caught too much.” She said and I look at her. Why is she shinning?

“Next time answer your phone.” Is all I said and took a sip from my wine.

“Yes sir. ” she said and smile.

 

à

 

-Eun yeong POV-

I heard my phone vibrated, I take my excuse to answer it.

“Yoboseyo?”  I answer.

“Agashi.” Kim biseo on the other line.

“Yes?’ I asked.

“You need to be at the – “

“Just gave all the schedules for tomorrow. You don’t need to rush.” I said and hang up. I am so tired today. I sigh before I make way inside again, his world. This is much more tiring that I had. Smoke and liquors everywhere. This isn’t the world that I wanted.  Not all prince charming’s have their own white horses.

They are talking about some stuff when I came back, someone just took my seat. He is leaning towards jiyong sshi making her almost touch his torso.

“Excuse me.” I asked, she glared at me.

“Yes?!” She y asked. Now Like a River is playing on the background.

“I know how badly you wanted to seat beside him but -- ” I was cut off when she stood up, jiyong just sat down and looks at me.

“That bag costs more than you do.” I said and smirk.

“You -- ”

“You actually have a friend as low as she is.” I said while smirking. He stood up including s.

“Eun yeong sshi.” They said.

“Next time don’t invite me here.” I said and get my bag from where it was. I walked away from them but --.

“You little !” She said when she almost get me but Jiyong held her. The nerve of this girl.

“Jiyong is dating you not because you are pretty. You ugly !” she said angrily. Jiyong sshi shouted at her making me stop from where I was walking, I turned around and walk towards them.

“I can definitely buy you, all your friends and this club. ” I said threatening her, she almost choked from what she was saying.

“Make sure to buy‘class’ next time.” I said and look at jiyong sshi. I was never ashamed this my entire life.

 “Wash your hands if you wanted to hold me.” I said and remove his coat around my waist. I walked out from them.

“I’ll pay for everything” I said once I was at the receiving area.

“But ma’am -- ” she was trying to say something but I gave her my black card.

“Charge everything that they will have tonight on this card.” I said and move out to my car.

If this was the world of the man that I will be for the rest of my life. Then I would marry my company instead.