Chapter One

Until Forever

“Ma’am may I have your reaction, as you are the youngest member of the elite to be listed on the Forbes magazine’s?” I heard one reporter said while I was walking on the red carpet of our Company’s anniversary. I just smile while my guards are on my side.  I heard all those question but I just ignored it. I didn’t have the time to entertain anything tonight. I am too occupied.

I smiled and make my wave on the side where media can take their pictures and I exit all the way to the hall. I am wearing a Alexander Mcqueen lace Viscose. All of my relatives came all the way here from all over the world. To look out for my grandfather, and also to keep an eye on me ‘cause I am the heartless president of Song Enterprise. Song Eun Yeong.

I make my way inside and greet the entire guest; I smile and say my hello. This is nothing but a tiring night. Damn. I take a rest for a while on our seat where my relatives are.

“Congratulations eun yeong aa.” My aunt said and I look at her.

“This is nothing but another success on our company.” She added. I know she is just saying this to praise me in front of other people. I didn’t even remember that I had a good memory together with her. She is my mother’s sister. I don’t know how they became one. I mean, I remember my mom being all so kind and here she is nothing but a head ache to our family.

“Stop your smile auntie; it doesn’t suit you at all.” I said and drinks few of my wine on the table.

“Patience eun yeong.” Uncle said and I nod.

“Ms. Song please move on the stage, Mr. Chairman is here. ” Kim biseo said. I stand and make my way  at the back stage where I met my grandfather. I bowed as soon as I met him half way.

“Aigoo our little baby.” He said and gave me a hug.

“You look so pretty today.” He said and I smile at him.

“You even look younger harabuji.“ I said and fixed his necktie. He is the only person that I love the most.  After my mother died, my father have all his things pack and gone to London to focus our  car business there. I never heard of him since I was 18. And now after 10 years he is still in London.

The host introduces my grandfather and I to the crowd. I was just standing behind, and look at the crowd. This is the party where all the biggest company in Asia is here, more like, this is a business conference. From small to one of the biggest company is her. 

“Ladies and gentlemen, my son, Song Dong Geun.” I was –

“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Song Dong geun –imida.” He bowed and my grandfather move beside me.

“Breathe eun yeong aa.” He said and I look at him.

“Harabuji.” I said, I felt betrayed.

“I guess it’s time that he should be home.” He said and holds tight the purse.

“This is not his home.” I said and look upfront. I inhaled deeply.

“Excuse me. ” I said to him, and turns my back to be at the back stage but –

“I am happy to be home.” He said and I know he is smiling from what I heard on his voice. I held my tears in. I move down the stage, and ask kim biseo to have my car ready. I am walking at the exit door where no media is.

“EUN YEONG AA!” My father shouted, all my guards stops from what they hear but I just keep on walking all the way to my car. I look my door, and ask the driver to move.

“But Agassi.”

“I said move.” I said and my tears fell down my eyes. damn that old man, after 10 years here he is trying to act like a father to me.

“Straight to my home, don’t let anyone in ask the guard gates not even my father.” I said and rest my head on the seat.

All I hope that this day would damn end!

The next day, I was all prepared to be at the office on my Mcqueen printed Silk dress and a black heels to partner it. I was walking down, when I saw my dad sitting on my couch. By the way this is my mom’s home.

“Good morning.” he said but I just move to my ref to get some fresh milk, and after to get my keys to move out.

“Hey.” He said but that didn’t stop me to unlock my car.

“Next time, don’t come here. If you wanted to see me, ask harabuji or ask for an appointment.” I said.

“Do I really need to do that ? You are my daughter. ” He said and I smirk.

“I don’t clearly remember to have a father either, don’t come bragging, cause you are not even a good father.” I said and move inside my car to be at the office.

“Good morning ma’am.” all my employees bowed down and I did the same thing before I move inside my office. it was a typical morning, a lot of meetings ahead, and some documents that I needed to sign.

“As for the next endorser of our department stores, we had some top idols in line.” The PR team presenting. they gave several idol name, and I nod.

“Just ask have someone to cover everything, no scandals now or even in the future cause that could affect the stocks, and the sales prices that we had.” I said and the marketing team presents after the sales and so on.

the meeting last for almost 3 hours. I was resting as I close my eyes.  I inhaled deeply.  Today is so tiring,

“Ma’am you have guest waiting, it was Attorney Lee.”  Kim biseo said and I said to let him in. He looked so stress from the running?

“What?” I asked and I just keep my eyes shut. I am so tired.

“Chairman Song changes his will.” And that automatically makes my sit up straight. Damn this day.