Chapter Seventeen

Until Forever


"Thank you for boarding enjoy your stay in Jeju. Have a wonderful day!"


I am now in Jeju after almost a decade not coming here. I have a full week here to stay. I had my luggae at the hotel. I wanted to rest for the whole day before I start my real vacation tomorrow. 


"Kamsahamida!" I said once I receive my flowers. I am going to visit helmoni today. 


"Annyeong Helmoni." I said after I offer her prayer. 


"How are you doing?" I asked. 


"Harabuji is doing fine and he is healthy too." I added.


"I miss you helmoni." I said and wipe my tears. 


"Mianhae, if I just visited now. I was busy with our hotel in Spain." I smiled while saying this. I talk to her for a quit long time, and it was almost night before I finally make it at home. I was being so emotional. 


On my last day, I finally had the courage to visit our art museum here in Jeju. Harabuji requested for me visit it and for me as well to clear what my feelings is for Jiyong sshi. As soon as I enter, no one was around, it was almost 9 in the morning. 


I was checking the walls, the paintings. They are all wonderful. It smells like coffee and paint of course. I was busy checking each and every painting when one hall caught my attention. It was somehow dim and you needed to walk all the way to the end to see another batch of painting but--


"This is --" I didnt finish what I was about to say when I saw letter beside the painting. It was me. 


"Come back to me, please."
                     - Kwon Jiyong.


I covered my mouth with this. He painted me. I look around to see more of my painting. This is basically like my painting hall. And all of my painting are me smiling. I was crying as i was checking on each and every painting. There was different letters beside it. 


"I miss you so much."
        -Kwon Jiyong


"Stop smiling, I might come and get you back here."
        -Kwon Jiyong


"Saranghae."
        -Kwon Jiyong.


"Saranghae" I said while touching the paintings. This is his project for the last 2 years. He is painting me. 


I run towards my car and went to the hotel to get my things before I flew back to Seoul. I arrived around 10 in the evening. 


"Agashi, Mr. kwon is having a concert tonight." Mr. kim said as soon as I dialed his number, just as he knows what I was going to ask. I told the taxi ahjussi to bring me to the stadium, I didnt care much about my luggage at the airport Ill just get it first thing in the morning.


"Kamsamhamida." I said and run towards the stadium but the concert  just ended, I saw a lot of fans walking out. 


"Oh. Ms. Song." It was tahee. His manager.


"Where is jiyong sshi?" I asked him. 


"Hyung is on his way to Japan right now." He said, and knees just gave in. I was crying looking for him. 


"Eun yeong sshi." He said and knelt down. I dont know much about courage but I stood up, and walk all the way outside just to catch a taxi that would bring me to the airport.


Please I just needed to tell him that I like him, that I love him. 


"Hyung!" I stop when I heard taehee sshi called someone. I turn around to see him. On his white shirt and his jeans. He stop mid way when he saw me.

Fans are screaming their hearts out to see him, there are barricades from where they are standing.  


"Eun Yeong sshi." He said. His body guards with him. Tears from on my eyes. I cover my face from sobbing. I can't control my tears from falling. I just felt him hugging me. A tight one. I heard the screams fainted. All I could hear is his heartbeat. 


"Mianhae." He said while kissing the top of my head.


"Mianhe." He repeated while hugging me. 


"Mianhae." I said and finally hug him.


"Im really sorry." I said for the nth time, I dont know for how long we are standing like that. But all I could feel right now is his arms around me. His breathing on the top of my head. 

 

-Jiyong's POV-


After our stay in Barcelona, we immediately went back to Seoul to prepare for the final show. I look at the airport for the last one before I enter the plane. I dont know for how long will I will traumatize in the airport. 


"Let's just add another song." I said since this is the last show before we are 5 again. Seungri will be out of the military the next month. 


We stayed at the stadium for the last hour today before we call it a day. We needed to do the morning rehearsals anyway. 


"Mr. Chairman." I said once I pick up the phone. I am driving. 


"I did all I can do." Mr. Chairman said and I bitterly smile. 


"It's okay sir. It's all up to her now." I said. 


"You make sure to rest after this concert, okay?" Mr. Chairman said and I nod as if he is here. 


"Yes sir." I said before ended the call. 


After this concert, Ill have all the time to rest anyway. 


"Encore! Encore! Encore!" We heard the fan chant for the encore. 


We sang a total of 5 songs ending it today. And specially today is the last day. 


"Congratulations guys!" I heard all of them say once we are back at the dressing room. 


"You made it!" I dont know who it was but I just lay on the couch to catch my breathe. 


"KAMSAMHAMIDA!" I shouted for them to hear at the back. Today was the hardest but the funniest. 


"Hyung I'll leave first." Daesung said and we all nod and after Young bae then seunghyun hyung leaves. 


"Kamsahamida." I said and bow for the last time before I make it outside. I have my flight waiting for me later --


"Hyung!" I heard taehee said and I look at him before I look at the lady behind him. 


"I thought you --" I didn't hear him, when I recognize who it was. Slowly just like in fairytale. I approach her, I heard the fans screaming but I hug her as soon as I approach her.


"Mianhae." Is all I can say, she is crying. Damn! Tears are jerking my eyes, damn. Finally. 


"Mianhae." She said and finally hugging me. Damn. This is feel so good. We are both crying. I heard the scream slowly fainting. She broke the hug but I wipe all the tears on her tears. 


"Why are you crying? Aishhh." I said and she did the same. 


"I thought you left for Japan." She said and started crying again. 


"Hey. Hey. Hey." I was laughing while crying. I guess all emotions is worth it if you're with that right person.


"Mianammida." I said to the crowd.


"Genchana! Genchana!" I heard them say. They are chanting. 


"Its okay oppa!" 


"Dont make sad song anymore!"


"Keep loving oppa!"


I heard the all say but this one who is burried on my chest is still crying. 


"If you capture any pictures of us tonight dont post it on sns." I said.


"NEH!" they all said. She move out of my chest. 


"Thank you for coming tonight!" I said before I open the passenger seat are for her to settle down. I bow down one last time before I enter my car and leave.