Chapter Thirteen

Until Forever

“Agashi, you don’t look good. Do you want to cancel the dinner meeting with Mr. YG?” Kim biseo asked and I looked at the time. I am a little bit dizzy but I can still finish the said meeting.

“No. I am fine. I can still do this.” I said and I smile. She helped me all the way to my car. I checked myself in the mirror, and I am so pale.

“Eun yeong sshi.” Mr. YG said as I enter the dining hall. They are all present, and the sit next to Jiyong is the one available.

“Anneyeong haseyo.” I said and shook his hands. He was always so welcome.

“Have a seat.” He said and I did just beside him. I felt his elbow touches mine but he seems to not care while here I am, where my inner thoughts is killing me.

We were busy talking about our business. How the project should be bigger since we are part of the promotion for their world tour. We exchange ideas on how we can have the best out of the best for this campaign, since every proceed will be a donation to UNICEF.

“Agashi --” I heard kim biseo behind me, I was about to stand but Jiyong sshi held me. I was holding my forehead.

“Hey?” he asked and I try to stand but he held my forehead but I remove his hand.

“Let go.” I whispered.

“Excuse me.” I said and they just stare at me as I walk all the way to the bathroom. I was breathing hard, I look much paler than I was a while ago. I threw everything that I ate, I was holding my balance on my arms that is on the sink. I know anytime I am going to faint but I still manage to walk all they wat out of the bathroom, I opened the door and I saw him leaning against the wall.

“You’re not okay.” He said. Obviously, I am not.

“You look sick.” Which I state that I am pale.

“Hey.” He held my arms to turn me around. But I don’t know where are my tears are coming from.

“Please.” I said, pleading him go just let me go but he held both my arms.

“Song Eun yeong.” Is all he said I try to remove his hold on my arms but he just held me  tight, no one was here, no matter how loud I shout no one would come for me.

“Let go, please.” I said. And now I am crying. Damn, why am I crying for this bastard?

“Why? What’s wrong? Are you hurt somewhere?” He asked and I shake my head. I am not okay. I know.

“Please, just let go of me.” I said, my tears running down non stop from my cheeks.

“No.” he said and after that slowly things are black I heard him shouting for help but I –

 

- Jiyong POV -

 

For the past weeks, we are not in contact. I don’t have the guts to call her nor ask her if she is okay. I admit that I was about to lose to this battle. I am in love with her. I was always curious to what she is doing to what she is going thru. I was just staring at my phone for the meantime, I was in between of calling her and to not.

“Eun yeong sshi.” I heard hyung suk hyung said and I looked up. She is in front of me. I sigh. I don’t know but things are getting awkward between us. She said mean things to push me away but I guess -- Maybe in this tiny hope that she is slowly getting into me. That she loves me.

“Let go.” She said as I checked her forehead. She is sick. Now that she is beside me, I felt her hot and she look pale.

“Please, just let go of me.” No, not this time. But I held her when she fell down.

“Anybody there?!” I shouted.

“Eun Yeong aa!” I try to shake her. She is still crying. She held my arms tight and slowly she loose her consciousness.

“She just needed a rest. She’s sick for about a week now.” Their family doctor says. We are now in Chairman’s Song house.

“Aigoo. Ore kangaji.” Mr. Chairman said while looking at her granddaughter.

“She made her check-up last week since she isn’t feeling well, I gave her medicine but I guess she ain’t taking it.” The doctor says as I looked at her. She looks much better now.

“She needed a week of rest for all the stress. You won’t have your grandchild if she is so stress.” The doctor says as they both laugh at that half joked meant.

“Jiyong sshi is a healthy Korean man, so I don’t need to be bothered.” Chairman Song says as I scratched the back of the head.

“Just make sure to make her rest and take all the meds that I prescribed. I’ll come back tomorrow morning to check her and to remove the dextrose on her hand.” The doctor explained.

“Thank you for coming.” Chairman Song says as the doctor bid his goodbye.

 

- Eun Yeong POV -

 

I woke up with a heavy head. I inhaled deeply and try to stand from sitting. I held my head, and check how the sky is so clear from where I am. I look around to check that I am in harabuji’s house.

“On this matter you need to -- ”

“Agashi.” Chen says as I open the door of my room. They are all in the living room while looking at me. Harabuji and Jiyong sshi stood up. I wore my cardigan, I feel a little cold. I weakly smile.

“You okay?” harabuji asked and I nod. I was actually quite feeling dizzy from sleeping but I am fine.

“Everything is normal, Mr. Chairman. ” Our family doctor said after checking me. Harabuji immediately call him to check on me. I felt jiyong sshi stare at me but I rather not to look at him.

“I just felt dizzy from sleeping. ” I said and he said it was normal. And after checking everything, He left.

“Jiyong sshi take care of eun yeong.” Harabuji said as he get his coat.

“I have a golf meeting with you uncles.” Harabuji added and I nod. We sent him to his car, and sees him as he gone with the wind.