Chapter Four

Until Forever

“I’ll go home but read the contract before you go to sleep. Then we can revise this to have your stamp.” I said but before I go he held my hand.

“Today considers the first day of our dating, right?” He asked and I raise my eyebrow.

“Make it tomorrow, I am so tired.” I said and tried to pull my hands off him.

“No. Make it today; we will have a dinner party at our favorite restaurant together with the other YG artist.” He said making it like a big deal for me.

“No thank you. ” I said.

“Then I’ll make this contract forfeit since you don’t like my second condition.” He said confidently making me stop from walking. This man.

“Alright.” I said. Making Attorney Lee stand up together with his manager.

“Eun Yeong sshi will be with me.” he said.

“You go home first hyung. I need to wrap up to his condition. ” I said.

“I’ll have the contract notarized this week. “ I said to Jiyong sshi and he just nod agreeing to me.

We all make our way down, but Jiyong sshi and I stops at 7th floor, I guess this is where the recording studio is.

“Call me if anything happens.” Attorney Lee said and I nod before the door closes.

“Let’s go.” He said but I didn’t follow him.

“I’ll just wait here. ” I said and tried to look somewhere to sit but he pulls me with him to be inside that room. Loud was an understatement from where we are, but music stops once they saw me together with Jiyong sshi.

“Anneyeong Haseyo. Song eun yeong - imida” Is all I said and bow and they did all the same.  But I know I can’t really remember all their names.

“You are coming with us?” I guess that is kush?

“Y-yeah. ” I said and smile awkwardly.

“You look so pale in person.” He said and I held my cheeks. I didn’t have any make up today that’s why I look pale.

“I don’t have any make up today so.” I said.

“Hyung stop it. You are making it hard for her. ” Jiyong sshi said as he held my shoulders. I look at his hands and to him and his face is so near. I move a little away from him as I simply remove his hands from me. They all left, making me and him just inside.

“Skin ship eun yeong sshi.” He said and I inhaled deeply.

“I know. I am not just used to it.” I said and walk without him.

As we got down,  they are all discussing who to who will be together in a car.

“I have my car with me. You can drive with them.” I said.

“You are going with me.” He said.

“No. I am going to drive with my car.” I said firmly.

“I’ll leave if you still persist that I am going with you.” I said, and they all look at us.

“Both done with the argument?” Teddy sshi asked.

“I’ll just convoy to where you are going.” I said and I make my way inside my car. Waiting for them to settle before we leave.

As we arrived at the “Dinner party” a lot of media press was outside waiting for –

“BIG BANG!” is all I can hear from where I park my car. They are all screaming waiting for jiyong sshi  and his band making me just look at them. My phone vibrated and it was the Jiyong sshi.

“Yeah~” I asked.

“My manager will be with you stay where you are. I can see you from here.” He said and I know he is smiling from where he is right now, I look around and I saw him on his car.

“Eun Yeong sshi. This way~” he said and I hang up.

I didn’t make any eye contact as much as possible. They might suspects me as someone dating someone. As I make my way inside a lot of people are there. They almost stop from what they are talking when they saw someone enters the door. I was guided all the way to the front long table where a lot of guys are.

“Anneyeong haseyo~” They all said, one of them almost tripped as they all stand up.

“You are eun yeong sshi right?” It was –

“Yang hyun suk - imida” he said and I nod and shakes his hand. This feels like meeting the in-laws. And I hear a loud noise from behind where he is just entered together with the other members of Big Bang.

“Sorry.” He said as he stands beside me.

“Wait -- ” Hyun suk sajangnim said.

“We are dating, hyung.” He said straight making me look at him in disbelief. Damn this man, his mouth won’t stop.

I blink a few more times before he look at me.

“What? I am saying things.” He said before he greets everyone on the table, and s greet me and I did the same thing.

“Since when?” One guy asked like the bulky guy?

“Yesterday.” He said while taking a sip from his soup.

“But --." he lost for words for a while but  "You are dating a powerful woman, right now.” Hyun suk sajangnim said and he seems doesn’t care at all.

“Hyung. It’s not like I am getting married anytime now. We are just dating. Dating.” He clearly says. And the night started like to be a tiring one.

“You okay?” Seungri sshi asked.

“Yeah~. It’s just this is so loud with everyone around. ” I said and sips from my water.

“This is always like this when we are together.” He said and I nodded. I didn’t even count on how many times I yawn but all I know is that it’s 2 in the morning, and here they are all strong like vampires. My eyes keep on falling. I try my best to keep myself alive all thru out the night, but I am not born as a vampires. Slowly my head starts to heavy, and lean on right side, I actually don’t care who I am leaning with but I felt his hands on my waist to keep me from falling.