Chapter Fourteen

Until Forever

“You’re okay?” He asked and I nod. I get the cup of tea on the table. We are in our garden as I breathe some fresh air. I was sleeping for 2 days straight, aside from my body is quit sore from sleeping, my body still feel cold.

“Hmmm.” We both said. And that was awkward. I held both my arms from the cold breeze.

“Here. ” He said and gave me his jacket. I looked up to him, he look so tired.

“You can go home if you needed to.” I said as he sits down.

“ I can manage. You don’t need to worry.” He said and drinks his tea.

“ Your world tour is starting soon don’t stress yourself too much “ I said and sip from my tea.

“Here.” I said and gave him the envelope on the table.

“It’s about our contract.” I said. He look at me then on the envelope on the table. He inhaled deeply.

“Eun Yeong sshi.” He said.

“Let’s end this.” I said and place the cup on the table. He looked disbelief with what is happening.

“I know I broke -- ”

“What are you saying?” He finally said, he stood up.

“I wanted to -- ”

“I know!” He shouted and I stood up. He is breathing heavily.

“I’ll go inside.” I said but—

“I like you.” He said making me stop from walking.

“That’s not part of -- ”

“Cut the crap about that contract!”

“Liking me won’t get you anything.” I said and I turn around to see how devastated he was. He looks so lost.

“You think that I will like you because I will get something from you?!” He said.

“Aren’t dating from your point of view is connections?” I asked.

“Don’t compare me to them!” He said and walk towards me, I saw tears forming from his eyes.

“I think I like the wrong woman.” He smirks, his words run towards my heart like a stab of a knife.

“I guess love doesn’t exist in your world.” He said and slowly walks out of our house, and to my life. I don’t know for long I stare at his seat, but tears are non stop flowing on my cheeks.

 

- JIYONG’s POV -

 

“This isn’t the first time that we are going on a world tour. What’s with the lighting and the sounds?”  I asked, I am up for the last 3 weeks. Things aren’t working on the way that we wanted them to be. This is so freaking absurd. With just a day before the world tour starts, this isn’t the thing that I imagine it would be.

“Fixed it according to the things that we talked about.” I said and remove my in ear and walk all the way to our dressing room. I sat down and inhaled deeply. I try to make myself move on with a lot of works on my hand. I was trying really trying to forget my feelings for her, but god knows how to tease the out of me. Just last week, we are invited in their company ball party to perform, since our new album just came out. I wasn’t feeing it, but the member just know just like that with what happened.

They wasn’t saying anything so was I glad that I didn’t see her there. I don’t know what happened to her after the last time we met. I inhaled deeply.

“5 minutes for BIG BANG!”

“Chairman Song!” I heard them say, I look at the mirror since I am still fixing my hair.

“HYUNG!”

“KWON JI YONG!”

I didn’t hear anything but I just grab my keys and run straight to my car.

“MOVE!” I shouted and run towards my car. I started it, but guards are on my way. I honk for two times then press down my window.

“I’ll step on the gas and run all over you if you won’t move. ” I said –

“But Mr. kwon -- ”

I step on the gas and make my way to the high way all the way to the airport. Damn I needed to catch her flight. Her flight was at 9 and it was 30 minutes before 9. Damn!

 

- EUN YEONG’s POV –

 

“You sure about this?” harabuji asked and I nod after I close my last luggage.

“Neh.” I said.

“I promise to visit once every year.” I said to harabuji.

“The hotel in Barcelona needed a close guidance.” I said and get my shoes to have them in a box.

“You’re not avoiding jiyong sshi?” Harabuji said. He knows what happened. I cried the of me that week. And harabuji knows the contract as well.

“It is for the business harabuji.” I said.

“You will love the structure once it’s done harabuji.” I said trying to change the topic.

“It’s for helmoni.” I said.

“alright. I’ll look forward to it.” I said.

“I’ll just finish this.” I said and smile at him before I see him leave my room.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Agashi.” Mr. kim said and I look at him, it was the time for my flight. I check my passport and the boarding pass that I was holding. I am leaving. I smile, as I look back, trying to look for him. But today is the start of their world tour. And the first 2 days will be in Seoul.

“kamsamnida.” I said once I entered the plane. I got on my seat.

“To all the passengers, who is with us today. Please enjoy the long flight with us. If you needed assistance, our lovely stewardess will be glad to assist you. ”

I look at the window, waiting for plane to take off.

“Get up.” Someone said on my side. I didn’t take a glance of who it was.

“SONG EUN YEONG!” that make me automatically look at him. He is looking at me. He is trying to catch his breathe, on his stage outfit.

“Get up.” He said. Everybody was trying to catch a glimpse of him, but his bodyguard quick to catch those phone to not take pictures.

“Y-you.” I said, I unbuckle my seatbelt.

“You run away to your concert?” I asked, tears are forming on my eyes.

“Get up before I drag you out of here.” He said still trying to catch his breathe. I get up and walk all the way to the lounge. A private lounge.

We stayed their no one was talking. I look at him, he is looking at the ground. His concert just started.

“Get your back to the stadium.” I said and I get up. We are quiet for the last 30 minutes.

“I won’t go back if you’re not with me. ” he said as I was at the door ready for it to open.

“I needed you back eun yeong aa.” He said and I close my eyes.

“We are just mere strangers who are soulmate, but we’re not meant to be.” I said and unlock the door but –

“Don’t do this.” He said and hug me from behind. His tears fell from my shoulders, my tears are running down my cheeks.

“Don’t leave me.” He whispered.