Epilogue

Until Forever

We arrive at her home still she is quiet. She isn't saying anything. Damn. I make her cry too much. I unbuckle my seatbelt and so does she. I awkwardly look at her. 


"Ah. My luggage." She said, I look at her. She came -- 


"I left my luggage at the airport." She said and I smile. 


"Why are you smiling?" She asked and I shake my head. 


"That just says that you can't wait to see me." I said and she shakes her head before she tries to open the door of my car but I lock it off.


"Open it." She said without looking at me. 


"Just look at me." I said while smiling. 


"Just open it." She said.


"I won't. Stop trying." I said and lean against my seat. I close my eyes, then when I felt her slowly facing me, I went straight to her just enough space for our lips not to touch. I can feel her breathing on my face, she's looking at me. 


"Saranghae." I said. Damn I waited for like a decade for this moment. 


"Y-yah." She said trying to escape but she bump on the sid where she cant move. My hands are now on her both side. Just a wrong move we will end up kissing. 


"Saranghae." I repeated, she is looking at me and slowly she gave in. 


"S-saranghae." She said and her eyes turn soft and hug me. She's started crying again. 


"Hey. Stop crying." I said and patted her back. 


"Mianhae. Oh." I said. 

 

-Eun Yeong's POV-

 

I dont know for how long I cry but after our moment we went inside my house. He cooked something while I took a shower. 


"I ask Mr. Kim for your luggae." He said and I nod as I sat down at the dinning table. 


"Here." He said as he places a bowl of ramen for me and a kimchi on the side. 


"I can't have ramen for tonight, I still have schedule for tomorrow." He said and I nod. I started eating as he watches me. Damn. He makes me awkward. I gave him a piece of kimchi and he lean forward not minding the kimchi but he kisses my lips. 


"Yah." I said after I lip bite. 


"Kimchi taste good." He said while his lips. I glare at him. 


"What?" He asked and I continue eating. I wasnt actually talking to him, like the whole time. I dont know why am I shy, but damn this love thing.  


"If you won't talk to me, I'll leave then." he said and I look at him after I  ate. 


"We have an after party at NB tonight. No. It's actually starting." He said after he look at his watch. I just look at him. 


"I bet all of them are there." he said. He emphasizes ALL and I remember Kiko. I glare at him actually. 


"Oh. Hyung." He stood up while smiling and answer his call. 


"Right now? Oh. Arasso, I'll leave in -- " He didnt finish what he was saying when I hug him from behind tight enough for him to know that I really dont want him to leave.


"D-dont leave." I said and closes my eyes, smelling his scent. Can I say how much he smells so good?


"S-see you in Japan tomorrow." he suddenly said and ended the call. He held my hand, and he sighs deeply. Slowly he turned around and look at me. 


"Don't leave me." I said, I was still holding the hem of his shirt. 


He took one step forward, until no more space is visible between us. He held my waist and my right cheeks.


"Saranghae." He said as he lean forward but he didnt kiss me yet until I answer. 


"Saranghae." I said and look at him as he finally kisses me. My hands from his shirt went to his neck to make him closer to me, his hands on my waist. Our heads move from left to right. I dont know for long we kissed but right after we broke our kiss, we are both catching our breathe. 


"Damn. This is so worth it." He said while smiling as he kisses my forehead and hug me tight enough to cover me on his chest. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The next day comes and I check on my right side to see if he was there but he wasn't. He stayed the night over with a pillow between us.  


"I just get your luggage with Mr. Kim at the airport. " he said on the letter that he left on the side of my table. 


"Ahjumma." I said as soon as I went downstairs and after taking a shower. I needed to be at the office for the report -- 


"Oh. Just in time." He said as soon as I saw him on the table. 


"Let's eat." He said but -- 


"I don't do breakfast." I said and get the cup of coffee. 


"You are eating breakfast." He said and held my shoulders for me to sit down. As soon as I sat down, he sat on the opposite one. We are facing each other. 


"This will be our last breakfast together for the month." He said as soon as he get his spoon. 


"Our dome tour starts later tonight." He said.


"Aren't you suppose to be at the airport right now?" I asked and he nod. 


"Yeah. But I wanted to eat with you so, I'll take the 10 am flight." He said and I dont know if I will be happy or what. 


"Eat. I won't leave, I still need to send you to work before I leave." He said and I smile. 


"This is like Boyfriend duties." He said and I gave in. He is so cute while saying that.


"I'll arrive around 12 noon in Tokyo." He said informing me as he was driving me all the way to my office but I was busy checking mails on my phone. 


"Yeah." I said while replying to one of them. I felt we stop for a moment, I guess we are on a stop light. I felt him leaning forward but I didnt barge, not until I felt his lips on mine. I was stunned for a moment but -- 


"Yah!" I said. 


"keep your phone down, I am talking to you." he said and wear his seatbelt again. It's green. 


"I am just atleast an hour here in Korea, and almost 30 minutes to be with you. Can you just give me that time?" He asked and I suddenly feel bad, I know how busy he was but him pointing it out that we are both busy with our thing makes me feel bad. We are a month not seeing each other. And we are not just like you know, the way we are before. He is my boyfriend now. I look at him, after I turned my phone down not minding the vibrations from my mails. 


"Mianhae." I said and I look at him. 


"Now you're sorry." he said and pouts. 


"I promise to call and text you for the next days." I said as I was watching every movement on his face. I really love this man. 


"Just call and texts?" He asked and I nod. 


"Let's video call each other right before you sleep." He said. 


"But that's awkward." I said but he just smile. 


"I'll just watch you sleep then Ill turn it off after." He said and we arrive at the office. 


"I ask ahjumma to cook you breakfast everyday, remember to eat on time. " He said as he unbuckle his seat belt and I did the same.  


"By the way, I ask Mr. Kim to -- " he didnt finish what he was saying when I pull him for a kiss. 


"I'll miss you." I said after the peck. 


"Should I not continue my schedule?" He asked and he lean in again for a kiss. 


"Crazy." I said between our kisses. 


"Here." he said and I look at it. It was a ticket for their tokyo dome day 3 tour. 


"That's the last day of the tour, so you better come. I already asked Mr. Kim for your schedule to be cleared that day." He said and I nod. 


"I'll go." I said and keep the tickets with me. 


"Oh. Go." He said but he was still hugging me. 


"You'll be late for your flight." I said and hug him back. 


"Arasso." He said and break the hug before he lean in for a final kiss. 


"Saranghae." He said and I smile before I got down of his car but --


"Eun Yeong aa!" He said and I turn around. He was out of his car. 


"Yah!" I said like he was waiting for something. My employees was looking at me then to him. 


"Yah!" I said and bite my lips. 


"Saranghae." I mouthed and he gave me a wink before he went in. That crazy idiot. 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Days, weeks and month passed. It was now the last day of their tour. I was still busy for the last meeting that we had today before I went to the airport.

 
"Anneyeong haseyo." Tae hee sshi greeted me once I entered the venue. 


"Anneyeong haseyo." I said and went outside my car. Mr. Kim is with me. 


"Hyung is waiting for you." He said. Actually I was just a little bit late than the promise time that I had with Jiyong sshi. Delayed flight plus meetings. 


"Anneyeong Haseyo." I said once I entered their room. 


"All the hyungs is in the sound check right now. " tae hee said and I nod after sitting down. 


"Anneyeong Haseyo." I heard from behind it was YG. 


"Anneyeong Haseyo." I said and turn around to shake his hands. 


"Oh. It's been a while Eun yeong aa." He said and I smile at him. Yeah. It's like 2 years? 


"How are you?" he asked.


"I'm doing fine." I answered. 


"My girlfriend hyung." Jiyong sshi popped out of nowhere. 


"Yah." I said and remove his hands on my shoulder. 


"My girlfriend everyone." He said and they all clap their hands. 


"But aren't you dating before?" Hyung suk sajangnim said. 


"Yeah. We are." He said and held my hands to sit beside him. As soon as we sat down, his arms are at the back of my seat.


"You're quit late." He said and I nod. 


"Y-yeah." I said and bite my lips. They are all looking at us. I guess jiyong sshi gets it on que, and look at them and right after that they all look somewhere or keep themselves busy. 


"They are with us ever since we are young so dont be bothered too much." He said and I nod. 


"The concert will start at 5, I have the seat reserved for you." He said and I nod. 


"Go and prepare." I said after we chit chat for the last 30 minutes. He sulk for a moment and look at me. 


"I'll stay where the seat is." I said and he gave his light stick and his jacket. 


"The dome will be colder for later. Wear this. " he said and I nod.  


"See you later." I said and he nod before sending me to where my seat is. He is just behind the curtains, when he saw me settled in he left to prepare. 


The concert starts, and the fans are so hype with it. I heard them scream their favorite. But Big Bang didn't even show any tiredness on stage. They partied with the fans up until the last minute. 


"And for the last song~" Jiyong sshi said. It was now their encore stage. 


"I would like everyone to focus on the screen. We have a mini video thanks for everyone." He siad and we all look at it. The lights went on dim. 


"Me?" I said out of conscious. 


It was really my video. My pictures, our pictures.


"It started with a contract."


"You are the smart and cold hearted person that I met."


"The moment I lay my eyes on you, I thought you can be my girl in no time."


"But NO. You make every moment felt that I am just a partner for you."


"Not until one incident that make me fall for you hard. "


"You make me fall for you harder."


"Deeper."


"I am just thankful that you went to jeju to see my craft."


"To see how much -- "


"I love you."


I was holding my tears the whole time, the video ended as I wipe my tears.


"I know this is so sudden but I wanted to make an annoucement." He said. 


"I am dating Song Eun Yeong." He added. I was still holding in but my tears are still on continue to fall down. The light were on me. 


"Eun Yeong sshi." s were looking for me, but his manager get me from my seat and went to the stage with him. They are all clapping once they saw me. I bowed down to them and Jiyong sshi held my hand, I was standing behind him. 


"You stand here." He said but I can't so he move to my side. 


"This is the girl that I love everyone." He said and I am crying. I continue wiping my tears. 


"Hey. Stop crying." he said and hug me. I head them scream. 


"This is still not worth a tears." He added and pull me on the center of the stage after the lights went dim. 


"Will you marry me?" It was on a led light and his fans made it. I look at him -  he was now on his suit. He kneel down - lights on us. I cant control my tears anymore.  


"Will you marry me?" He asked once again, in front of his fans and I nod my head. 


"YES!!!!" s said and confetti after fireworks. 


He went to me and wear the ring before he lift me. 


"Saranghae." He said and he wipe my tears. 


"Saranghae." I said and wipe his tears too. 


We kiss right before his fans cheer for us. I love this man.