Chapter Ten

Until Forever

“The plan for expansion in London will start in less than a month with the blessing of our president.”

“Ma’am?”

“Agashi?’ I snap out of my senses.

“Are you okay?” kim biseo asked and I look at her and to everyone.

“I am fine. Where are we?” I asked and look at the papers on my table. We continue the discussion before I dismiss everyone.

“Are you okay, agashi?” Kim biseo asked when we are in my office. I held my forehead to check if I am sick, but damn I am not.

“Y-yeah.” I said as I sit down.

“You don’t look okay. Do you want me to call Doctor Seo?” She asked.

“No. No. I am fine. ” I said and quit smile to her before she left my office.

I am spacing too much for the last three days. And it’s been three days since the last time I saw him. I mean, I don’t want to see him, I feel weird inside. I feel more like nervous, when he is around?

“Harabuji.” I said over the phone.

“Don’t forget about the golf date with your father-in-law.” He said and I literally held my forehead. I am getting sick all of a sudden.

“I already arranged your schedule for tomorrow. No business meeting, all cleared all day.” Harabuji said and I force to smile to let him know that it is okay.

“D-deh.” I said and hangs up after he did.

Damn! Tomorrow will be a damn long day to ignore Jiyong sshi.

 

-Jiyongsshi POV-

 

After what happened, I didn’t hear anything from her. She ignored my calls and texts. She even try to hide from me. Damn this girl.

“What are you smiling at?” Abuji asked. Since I am driving for us.

“I guess this is the level of excitement you have for eunyeong.” He asked and I just smile.

“Welcome Mr. Kwon.” All the staff of the hotel welcomed us, and just from our behind is Chairman Song.

“Aigoo. Mr. Kwon.” Chairman Song welcomed us. He shook my dad's hand together with my mom.

“Let’s go inside.” He said and take the lead. I was waiting for her to move out of their car, but she didn’t. I guess she is waiting for me to move in. I walk towards the car and open the door.

“Agashi. You’ve arrived to your destination.” I said and she didn’t barge. I lean forward to remove her seatbelt but she cover . I chuckle at what she did.

“I won’t make a move on you. Don’t worry.” I said and unbuckle her seatbelt. I smile. She's glaring at me.

“You!”

“What?” I asked. She pushed me and walk towards the entrance. She was wearing a red dress.

“Ya. Wait for me. ” I asked her.

 

-EunYeong’s POV-

 

Damn this guy. I am so nervous. I inhaled and –

“Careful.” He said when I almost tripped on the carpet. He is so close to me.

“I know.” I said and remove his hands on mine. I walked towards harabuji and Mr. Kwon.

“Aigoo. My Daughter-in-law.” Mr.kwon said and I bow towards them.

“You look great today. Aigoo ore eunhyeong -- .” Mr. Kwon said and I just smile as I stand next to harabuji.

“Lets start?” Harabuji said and they started to play their own world of golf. Thou Jiyong and I played well. We let the elders play as far as they can do it. It was close to lunch time when they decided to finished everything.

“You really can play well, Mr. kwon. ” Harabuji said as they walk up front to us. A hand suddenly held mine.

“Hey!” I said when I almost lost my senses.

“You don’t want to look weird in front of them, right?” he whispered and we begin to walk. My heart is beating so damn fast. I am just hoping that he isn’t feeling it right thru my pulse.

“Wash up and let’s have our lunch after.” Harabuji said and I just nod to what he said before they move thru the elevator. We are a residence in this hotel so we have the whole pension hall on our name.

“You can let go now.” I said when elevator door closes.

“No. Mr.Im is still here.” He said and look back to see him standing just few meters away from us. He is my harabuji’s secretary.

“You don’t want to get busted, do you?” he asked as he held my waist before we move in to the elevator. I remove his hand from my waist as the door closes.

“You‘re weird.” He said as he lean against the wall. I am waiting for the floor to reach 14th.

“Is it because of the kiss?” he asked and I sigh.

“What are you a kid?” I asked trying to hide my feelings.

“I am a kid anyway but you? Were you trying to be an adult for ignoring me the whole week?” he asked as if he hit it right.

“I am just busy for the last week.” I said as I look at thru our reflection on the elevator door.

“Busy? ” I heard him smirk. Thankfully the door opens and I move out to walk thru the end room of this alley.

“You’re obviously ignoring me.” He said making me stop from walking.

“I am not.” Is all I said and continue walking thru the room. I opened it with my birthday as the password.

“Do you like me?” He asked, right before I could open the door..