Chapter Five

Until Forever

Slowly I open my eyes, and to my surprise, everyone was looking at me, I straight up to my seat and I look at the clock, it was 3 in the morning, damn I slept for an hour. I held my forehead.

“You okay?” Jiyongsshi asked and I quit nod. Damn, this is so embarrassing.

“I’ll go home.” I said and while whispering I know how close he was to me. Just enough to cover my face.

“You sure?” I heard him smirk, I remove my hand on my forehead to see how close he was to me, and he was just half inch away from my face. I react quickly almost lose my balance from my seat, thankfully his hand was on my waist. Damn~

“Hey. Relax.” He said when I sit properly.

“I won’t eat you here.” He whispers making my mouth quit open, damn this guy.

“I’ll go home first.” I whispered back.

“Alright.” He said, and stands up getting his coat.

“Hey, I can go home by myself.” I whispering. I don’t know why are we whispering?

“I know, but on your status, I bet you can’t.” He said and tell them I am going home.

“Sorry for this. I really can’t caught up with all the vampires.” I said making them laugh.

“I guess Jiyong finds his perfect girl. ” Choi seunghyunsshi said. I just smile and bow to them as I make my way outside, he was wearing a long coat enough to cover his face with it, and his manager behind us. 

“I really can drive.” I said when we are in front of our car.

“I know, but I just wanted make sure. You are now my responsibility.” He said and opens the passenger seat. I bet his manager is just behind us, on a convoy for him. A short route all the way to our home is like a route out of league. I am so sleepy, that I caught off sleep again, when I woke up I heard that he unbuckle his seat belt, when he turned to me, I slowly opens my eyes, and I quit stretch.

“Thank you.” I said.

“You’re welcome.” He said and I nod.

“I’m really not a fan of staying up late, sorry.” I said and he just smiles as he ruffles my hair.

“I know. Go inside.” He said makes my eyebrow arch.

“Alright. Careful on the road.” I said and wave to him before I went inside my house. Today is so tiring. I was so tired that I just fall asleep on our couch.

“Agasshi.” I heard but I just ignored it.

“Agasshi.” I heard again but this time –

“its okay. “ I heard.

I woke up from a quit shaking from my head, I slowly open my eyes, and I saw him laughing from what he is watching, I slowly try to stand from laying he helped me.

“You okay?” He asked and I just nod my head. My hair was all messy. I checked the clock. It’s almost 7 pm.

“I’ll just take a shower.” I said and went inside my room to take a hot bath, before I went out wearing __.

“Let’s go.” He asked and my forehead cease.

“It’s still the same day, so I guess we can still date?” He asked and I just change my shoes from slippers. We move out of my house and went to a late night movie. As we went inside a theater, there was no one here?

“We are just the ones who will watch this movie?” I asked him and he nod just like it’s nothing.

“Hey. We can just watch this at home, I mean you don’t need --”

“I know. But I want to.” He said and eats his popcorn, but the light went out and movie started. I was busy watching when I felt his head on my shoulder. He wanted to watch a movie, but here he is sleeping like a baby. I held his head to position it properly, but out of nowhere, he held my hand.

But the movie ended with him still sleeping, I wait a little longer and slowly he woke up.

“Next time, if you wanted to watch a movie make sure you are sober.” I said and walked away from him. I bet he is just making time for me, after today, we will be both busy.

We arrived at my house around midnight.

“Make sure to rest.” He said and I look at him.

“You make sure to have a rest. Your world tour will start tomorrow.” I said.

“I'll gave you bunch of tickets, make sure to come, and sit where I can see you.” He said and I sigh.

“I’ll try. ” Is all I said and opened his door but –

“Don’t try. Make sure you come.” He said with a firm voice.

“Go home.” I said and went inside my house. I took my usual routine before I head out to bed.

 

-à

“Let’s finish everything in no time. I don’t want much more delay than the usual.” I said about our project that had a deadline to finish.

“By the way ma’am there was someone over the phone that is looking for you.” Kim biseo said after all the board left the room. I move to my office.

“Yes?” I asked waiting for a reply and got nothing.

“Ore~” I heard from the other line, from that voice I know who it was.