Chapter Eight

Until Forever

-Jiyong’s POV-

“Hyung, how was eunyeongsshi? Is she still mad ?” Little seunghyun asked while we were eating at YG caf for our late lunch. We are in the mid of recording a new single for this month. This comeback just tires the out of me.  After I left eunyeong’s house I went straight to YG to finish recording.

“Why would you need to know?” I asked him.

“She just can’t tamed her girl.” Young bae said makes me almost choked to what we are eating.

“Hey!” All of them laugh at the same time making me glare to young bae.

“Eunyeong is not the typical baby girl.” Seunghyun said and I continue to drink water.

“Stop it!” I said and glare to everyone.

“What? We are just giving you hints on how to tame your girl.” Seunghyun hyung continued.

“You sure not to make me kill by my girl?” I asked back.

“Yah. She is a CEO at a young age. She has everything. Not typical to whoever you dated before.” Hyung continued and they all nod.

“Ya!” I said.

“Ya. Look.” Young bae said as he lift his right hand.

“This is eunyeong and this is you. That is how far you are to one another.” Pointing me as his thumb and eunyeong as the pinky one.

“Ya! Chongmal!” I said out of frustration. I stood up and get my plate. Damn those guys and their boring life.

After the recording I still had time to pick her up to office. I guess, a dinner date to make her not mad anymore?

“Don’t ask her for a date. ” Seunghyun said as if he is reading my mind.

“Pick her up.” Daesung said.

“What? That’s what almost all the ladies love from their boyfriend. A surprise visit.” He continued after I eyed him.

After the mini battle, they all decided to come with me, they wanted to apologize to her with what happened. Tae hee drove my car since I am riding with them. After we arrived at her office, we are waiting inside the van.

“Here.” Young bae said after he give me a bunch of red roses? Where did it came from?

“Believe me. She would love it.” He continued as I goes our car. Roses? Really?

As I approached to where the entrance was, I saw a man waiting right in front of her car. I saw her walking thru the door and when I was about to approached her, she just walked towards him smiling and eventually hug him. I held on the flowers tightly. I know I was about to lose my cool cause -- 

HE.WAS.HUGGING.HER.TIGHTLY.

“Ehem ehem ehem~!”I heard from behind and I know who it was, I was looking intently at her. Damn pissed with what they are doing right now. THAT.IS.MY.GIRL.

She waved at them and just look at me afterwards. Damn. I wanted to drag her out of him. His hands is still on her waist. I inhaled deeply.

“You’re done for work?” I asked her and she nod without any expression. She is driving me crazy.

I move towards her and I know she is looking at the flowers that I am holding that almost fold up with my grip. I held her hands and try to drag her with me but –

“Hey.” this white man said and held her waist, almost hugging her with him. I know him. He is her childhood thing.

“Get off her.” I said trying to stay with my cool. Today is so a tiring, I don’t wanna get into something physical. I just wanted to go and have her after what happened.

-EunYeong’s POV-

I was quit shock with was is happening. I was behind eun ho. He was holding the hand that jiyongsshi’s holding tight. I winched in pain.

“No. You let go.” Eun ho said. I was looking at him when I realize someone was looking from above. I bet it was one of my harabuji’s. Damn!

“Stop.”  I said and move out of eun ho's back.

“I’ll talk to you later.” I said to him and I move with jiyong sshi. Closer to his ears.

“Harabuji’s secretary is looking at us. “ I said and walk towards to his car. He opened the door for me, but it took like 5 minutes for him to be at the driver seat.

I close my eyes and I felt him buckle my seat belt before he drove. I woke up after I felt the car stop.

“Eun --” just before he finishes what he was saying I move out of his car.

“Hey!” he was trying to say, but I continue to walk towards my house. I pin in my password and changed my shoes to slippers.

“Hey!” He said and move right in front of me to stop me from walking.

“What?!” I said. Trying to stay calm as possible. I don’t want him to feel that I am so pissed with him.

“About kiko – “ he said and my eyebrow just raises making him stop.

“She is an ex. ” He said.

“I know.” I just said. Like we are both testing our patience here.

“Aren't you going to say anything to me?” he asked and I just look at him.

“Nothing.” I said, trying to bring back the favour. If he can, why can’t I?

“Nothing?” he asked absurd to me.

“oh. Nothing.” I said and I tried to walk towards my room but -- .

“We are dating eunyeong.” He said making me stop.

“I know. But remember that we are dating based on our contract. We are dating because of the rules that we’ve built. ” I said and turned around.

“Stop acting like a kid.” I said looking at him.

“Kid?” he mockingly said.

“Remember who needs who..” He said making me stop.

“It’s not me. If I wanted to end everything I can end it in no time.” He said trying not to shout at me. I was just looking at him.

“I’ll call my attorney tomorrow. ” he said and leaves my house. I guess I push the wrong button this time.