Chapter Eleven

Until Forever

“Do you like me?”

“If you don’t just stop ignoring me. We are in a contract dating so everything will end in 8 months.”

“Argh!” I just said in frustration. I am now in a bath tub, trying to relax myself. Yeah. We are in an 8 months dating contract, I can’t afford to like him, liking him would just hurt me.

“No. I don’t like him. ” I said after I finishes my thing inside and move out of the bathroom. I am done.

“Let’s go.” he asked as I saw him sitting on a couch. He is done taking a shower. I walk thru the door, not waiting for him. I might lose this battle. I didn’t even know if I like him or not.

“Agashi.” Secretary Im said, I stop mid half way from where we are eating. Jiyong sshi stop as well. He looked around, I met his eyes. No. I don’t like him.

“Let’s go. ”he said as he slowly held my hands, he tried to pull me but I remove my hands from his.

“I’ll walk by myself.” I am losing this .

 

- JIyong POV -

 

“I’ll walk by myself.” She said and continue walking. I bowed to Mr.Im and continue walking. She is spacing out too much today.

“When will be the world tour?” Mr. Song asked. He followed after his meeting in Japan. I actually invite him over as well.

“Maybe in a month or two sir.  ” I said as we continue eating lunch. I looked at eun yeong but she was spacing out again.

“We’ll have Big Bang sponsored by our department store for this whole world tour.” Mr. Song said.

“Thank you sir.” I said and smile. I put some steak on eun yeong’s plate. She looked at me.

“You don’t like the food? Should I asked for another set?” I asked her after I wiped my mouth. She is just looking at me.

“Hey?” I move closer to her, I held her forehead. She ain’t sick but she look like one.

“What do you want to eat?” I ask her again.

“None. Let’s just finish this.” She said and tried to eat but she didn’t even finished it.

“Careful on driving, jiyong sshi.” Mr. Song said before they left together with abuji.

The drive home, was a quiet one. She just looked at the window. As we arrived to her home, she quickly move outside and went inside. I even unbuckle my seatbelt to open the door for her.

She looked stress over something. I looked at her as she enters her home. I waited for lights to be off and I drive to where my people’s at.

“Hey~.” Seungri said, he is more than tipsy but less than drunk status.

“Hey.” I said and sit to where they are.

“I thought you’re not going.” Teddy hyung asked. I just shrug before I drink the glass of whisky in front of me.

“Boyfriend duties?” I just smile.

“Hey. Hey. Don’t tell me your in love with that girl?” I stop. I like her but..

“The last time you had it, you lose it.” Kush hyung said, I look at them, they are all looking at me. Music was banging thru the walls. They are waiting for my answer. Do I like her enough to confirm that it is love?

“He is in love. Case closed.” I heard one of my friends said. They continue what they were doing, I .. spaced out.

 

-Eun yeong’s POV-

 

My meeting finishes around 3 pm. Neither I had breakfast nor lunch. I stood up to grab some sandwich on the café at the grounds floor. I had my wallet and phone with me.

”An order of chicken sandwich and caramel macchiato.” I said and paid the bill. I took a seat near the window and wait for my order. I am tired of all the expansion, I placed my earphones on and bang a sweet music to my ears. I love this kind of feeling, the kind of spacing out that I loved and keep on loving. I heard my order placed on the table.

“Hey.” I saw him waving at me. With nothing on, neither hats nor shades. I was just looking at him. Everyone does. I saw their phones up in the air, taking every glimpse of him. I called kim biseo on her area.

“Can I have few bodyguards here. “ I said and hang up. I get my caramel macchiato with me and stood up but he held my hand.

“Your won’t finish your food?” he asked not minding those phone taking a glance of him. I stare at him.

“I heard you haven’t had your lunch. Do you want us to move out?” he asked but I didn’t barge to move. I feel so empty.  I feel bad for myself. I like him but this.. I don’t think I would like this part of him.

“Agashi.” I heard Chen from behind.

“Thank you.” I said and move away from them, I know they get what I meant. They assist Jiyong sshi out of the café. I was waiting for the elevator. I was trying to hold up my tears.

“Were you hurt, agashi?.”  He asked.

“I am not. I am fine.” I said and he assist me inside the elevator when no one could ride. He was there standing together with my bodyguards, with those people asking for him. He is looking at me.

“Close the door.” I said and he did. I inhaled deeply. I lean against the wall. I bet I am now trending on social media.

I open the door of my office. The room was dim, and box was on the table. I opened it, it was a red shoes.

“Wear this if you’re ready to be with me. On a good day. Be beautiful. – Jiyong. “