Chapter Fifteen

Until Forever

"Agashi?" I heard Mr. Kim said and I look at him and check the board of members looking at me, like checking if i was okay.


After the meeting regarding the opening of our hotel here Barcelona, I went straight home. It was my routine for the last 2 years.
I wasn't talking to anyone after what happened. I let go of him. 


"Please set the table as proper as possible. I dont want any mess for later." I remind my team, today is the opening day of our hotel. 


We invite almost all the biggest investors that we had and of course my harabuji will be here for the opening. We got the biggest hotel
and casino here in Barcelona. 


"Aigoo. Ore Eun Yeong!" Harabuji said as soon as he saw me, we are all on our formal attire. 


"How are you harabuji?" I asked and he nod.


"I am fine. " He said and I smile. This isnt the first time that I am meeting harabuji. I was in Korean for time to time, since I needed
to finish quit few stuffs. 


"Finally, your dream land." Harabuji said and I smile. This was our dream land. This was inspired by my grand mother. 


Everyone was busy so was I. I was talking to some investors when the main host called our attention.


"Before we welcome our beautiful CEO, we made something that you will surely love, madam." The host said and the lights dim for a second and a video was played.


"Aigoo. Ore agashi, it was alomst 2 years, when are coming back?" It was one of my favorite board of directors back in Korea. 


"How are you doing Eun Yeong?" he asked in the video. That make me stunned for a moment, I look to harabuji who is now on my side. It was J-jiyong sshi on the video. 


"I heard about the hotel and I wanted to congratulate you. " he said and a tear on my eye that I didn't even know that --


''I hope that you're happy because this is your dream."  he said and I wipe the tear that escape my eyes. I excuse myself, I got my pouch with me but -- 


"Ladies and Gentlemen. BIG BANG!" I heard the host says, I turn around to see them 5 on stage. Our eyes met for a second before I couldn't feel my knees from moving, I started walking to the bathroom. 


Inhale and exhale. Inhale and exhale. No this is not happening. I close my eyes for a moment and I fixed myself before I move out of the bathroom but -- 


"Hey." He said as soon as I open the door. I close it again. Damn! My heart! He is real. Kwon Jiyong is here! 


"Eun yeong aa!" He said while knocking, I heard him laugh. I try to calm myself down before I open the door. 


"Hi." He said and plaster a smile on his face. He look quit buff after his military service.


"Annyeong." I said and awkwardly move my right hand to say my hi. I plaster a fake smile before I move out and he follows me, just an exact meter away from me. I could feel his stare at my back, since this long gown that I wearing exposes much of my back.  


"Eun Yeong!" I heard from where It was, I look on my right side and there he was waving at me. 


"Henry!" I said and hug him. He is hugging me tight enough to enclose me with his built body. He buff too much I guess. 


"You're doing good?" I asked and he nod. 


"You are too, right?" he asked and i just smile. I miss him. He is my best bud when I was studying in London for my college degree. He is so nice. I mean, he is just the few guy that I could call as my friend. 


"For how long are you staying here?" I asked him, he doesn't stay in one country because he is afraid to make a lot girls cry from him leaving them. 


"I'll stay for 10 days after that i'll leave for Japan." He said and I nod. 


"Ehem Ehem!" We both heard from behind. I signaled henry to not talk to him but he just gave me a I dont know look. 


"You are?" He asked Jiyong sshi. 


"Kwon Jiyong." He said and I look back. They are shaking hands. 


"Ah. The guy she dated in Korea?" He asked and Jiyong sshi just nod confidently.


"Oh. He is the like the face of Chanel in korea, isn't he ?" he asked while looking at me. How the hell would I know? I don't get much update about him -- I mean, I didn't really make myself updated about him. 


"Daebak! You dated a superstar Eun Yeong aa." He said and I just smile. 


"Can you just stop?" I asked him. But just like a timing I was called on stage. 


"May we have our president on stage for a short message?" The host asked and I stood up. 


"Thank you everyone for coming." I said as soon as I have the mic on me. 


"This means so much to me. Like all of you coming all the way from different parts of the world." I said. 


"This hotel is especially designed by yours truly as a commerate to my late grandmother." I said. 


"I wanted everyone to enjoy every facilities that is why we make it as family friendly hotel. Where you and your kids could enjoy."


"I wanted to thank everyone who is part of the decision making, the architects, engineers and even the contruction team who make this hotel as safe as possible. Thank you so much." I said before I bow formally to each and everyone. 

 

-Jyong's POV-

 

"Take care harabuji. Make sure to have a full rest." Eun Yeon said to Mr. Chairman. 


"Jiyong aa. Thank you for coming even to your team." Mr.Chairman said and we all bow to him. 


"Thank you for inviting us Mr. Chairman." Seunghyun said. 


"Enjoy your vacation here. Just ask Mr. kim for anything." Mr. Chairman said before he went inside his car and leave us. 


"If you needed anything, please do call me on this number, I will be glad to assist you." Mr. Kim said, I know that he was talking to us, but I was just looking at her, she seems busy looking thru stuffs on her phone. 


"Eun Yeong sshi." Young bae said that almost gave me an heart attack. I was looking at her for a moment but I look the other way just for her not to feel that I am staring at her too much. 


"Here." Is all he said before he came back to us. They are starting to get back to their suit but I was still outside. Waiting for her valet to arrive. I remove my coat and place it over her shoulders, she seems cold with that outfit. She tried to remove it but I insist for her to wear it. 


"Wear it. You seems cold." I said and put my hands on my pocket before I started walking back to the hotel -- 


"Y-you." She said and I stop walking. My guards wasnt here nor hers. We are the only one here outside this cold night. 


"I hope you had a safe flight back to Korea." She said, her car came right at the moment. 


"I miss you." Is all I can say. I mean, I really do. I crazily miss her so much. She stop for a moment, and I saw how her tears fell from her eyes. She went in her car. I look at her waiting if she could just get down that car and hug me because she misses me too but her car leave just like that.