Chapter Twelve

Until Forever

It’s been a month since the last time I saw him, he was busy with the prepartion of their world tour. I am glad that he isn’t around. I might want to gasp for air everything he is around. I know I am not in the position to hold on to him, I confirmed that I have a feelings for him.

“Ma’am your schedule for this day. ” kim biseo said.

“I have a meeting at YG?” I asked and she nodded.

“It was planned a month ago ma’am, it was for the launch of our campaign and Mr. Yg will participate in it.” She said and I looked at her.

“S-should I cancel it?” She asked. I can’t avoid them. Yeah. 3 more months. You can do it eun yeong Don’t lose it.

“No. Let’s finish the campaign before they comeback.” I said and she leaves. I continue what I needed to finish.

“Let Mr. So meet Mr. YG.” I said as I was on my way down the elevator.

“But Mr. YG insist that he needed to meet you for further approval of the project.” I said and sigh. Damn this family, this is making me crazy.

Kim biseo drives me all the way to YG with Mr. Kim. He is the project head.

“Anneyeong haseyo.” I said as I enter his office. I shook his hands.

“Anneyeong haseyo.” He said and I smile.

“Anneyeong haseyo.” I heard and I turn around to see them sitting on the sofa. I guess they just came from airport.

“Anneyeong.” I said full of confidence, and bow to them.

“They just arrived.” Mr. YG said and I just smile. Jiyong sshi was looking at me. I looked at him. He look tired but he is trying to stay awake. A coffee on his right hand.

“Let’s start?” I said and we all sat down and all analysed the presentation made by Mr. Kim’s team.

 

-Jiyong POV-

 

She looks so pretty while playing with her pen. It was a month already, we aren’t even talking over the phone for that past month. Today is the start of summer.

“Easy. You might melt her.” Seunghyun hyung whispers and I looked at him.

“I like the concept. It was somehow related to the album. ” Hyun suk hyung said.

“As per country we’ll try to giveaway a fan, pen and some other souvenirs for the fans. We will let you know once we have the final draft for the stuffs before we proceed to the printing.” Mr. kim said and she nodded.

“In case you needed anything or any concern with the promotion let us know.” She said and stood up.

“I guess the kids liked it?” hyung said and we just all thumbs up. This is in relate to UNICEF so we better make a lot of donations for the kids around the world.

“I better get going?” She asked and we stood up. I wanted to hug her. But –

“Jiyong your girlfriend is leaving.” Hyun suk hyung said I looked at her. She didn’t even looked at me. I miss her, but she ain’t looking at me. She smirks. She smirks?

“He needed to rest, so I’ll leave first.” She said. I smirk. You won’t looked at me. She started walking away from us but –

 

-Eun Yeong’s POV-

 

“If there is -- ” I was about to finish what I was saying when I heard the elevator door opened with Jiyong’s hands over it.

“You can press the button for it to open.” I said. And continue where I was finished.

“I’ll see you tomorrow at your office?” Their PR asked and I nod.

“See you then. ” I said. And walked straight to my car.

“Let’s talk.” He said and held my hand.

“Rest. Let’s talk tomorrow.” I said and I open the door but he closed it. Making me shocked by what he did and he drag me all the way to his car.

“Let go.” I said but he open the door for me.

“I’ll take her home. ” He said and tell Kim Biseo to not follow where we are.

“No.” I said.

“Get in.” he said while not breaking our stare.

“No.” I said and closed the door.

“If you don’t want to see me insane, get in.” he said. I gasp for air. He isn’t kidding.

“Rest. You’re just tired.” I said and try to walk to my car. But he held my hand to prevent me from walking.

“If you continue this, I’ll break the contract.” He said and I turn around.

“Break it. I don’t care. ” I said and remove my hands from his.

“Don’t threaten me to something that I make you do.” I said and he seems shock with what I said. I went inside my car. I sigh. I am so tired today, just don’t make it hard for me.

The next few days feels like a snap of an hour. Everything happened so fast. I was busy checking the new stalls in our department store. And merely I know, Big Bang is here for their fan signing event.

“Anneyeong haseyo.” Their manager said as we met thru the hallway.

“Anneyeong haseyo.” I said and smile.

“Security is on standby since last night. ” Kim biseo said and I looked at Jiyong sshi. He was wearing a glasses, I don’t know where he was looking at. But I know that we are on awkward situation right now. I said too much the last time we‘ve met. My guilt is creeping me out.

“This way please.” Kim biseo said and lead the way. I was still looking at him. I bowed to each one of them and he just passed by me. No feeling eun yeong.

“Agashi.” Mr. Kim said and I started walking the opposite direction that they went in.