Chapter Seven

Until Forever

-Jiyong POV-

As she was out with a phone call. Kiko sat beside me.

“Hey.” She whispers thru my ears, while holding a wine glass.

“yah~.” She flirty says as she leans towards me, I can feel her on my arms.

And when she came back, all I could do was stop kiko from hurting her. I never saw her this ..bad. I mean, I know how scary she was based on some stories that I’ve heard before but ..

“Make sure to buy ‘class’ next time. ”

I stop. And I don’t know why I feel satisfied with her being jealous? I smirk as she was gone with the wind.

“kiko!” I heard other noonas calling her attention. I was still staring at the door where she was gone thru.

“Hyung!” I heard seungri said and I look at them.

“Next time don’t invite her here.” I said and run towards her. But I didn’t get to see her, when her car just passed by me.

“Jiyong hyung!” I turn around to see my manager.

“Eunyeong wanted to pay for everything.” He just said, and I looked at the card that he was holding. She has literally everything. I just smirk.

 

-EungYeong’s POV-

 

The next day came by just like that, but I didn’t get much of a sleep. I woke up and tried to get my –

“Morning.” I looked up to see jiyongsshi?

“Breakfast?” he asked while holding a paper bag with him. I just look at him, and held get my phone to see mails from work. I slowly checked, after an hour, I moved to shower up and changed my clothes for work. I was busy trying to close up my dress from behind, my hair on my right shoulder, when I felt him trying to zip the back of my dress. I can feel his breath on my neck but I just let him do it.

“Mianhae.” He said and I look at him thru the mirror.

“About last night. Mianhae.” He said and I just walked thru my shoes to choose one. I get an alexander wang shoes.

“Next time don’t invite me to any of your parties.” I said and walked out from him.

As I got down from my –

“Eunyeong aa.” Harabuji said as I got down from stairs, I know jiyong is just behind me.

“Harabuji.” I said and make my way to him. He was like a little shock to see jiyong and I on my house and we both came from my bedroom.

“You two? So this is the feeling of getting excited for a grandson?” He asked and I just laugh on it.

“Harabuji.” I said.

“I should add that on my will.” He said.

“Harabuji!” I said trying to stop him for what he can do.

“Right jyong sshi?” He asked making Jiyong scratch the back of his head.

“Try harder. I want a football team, eunyeong aa.” Harabuji said while walking to our garden. Damn. Breakfast is really ready.

“ Harabuji, about – “

“No business over breakfast.” Harabuji simply said. I just smile. He is just a family man, ever since I was young he never let business infere our family affairs specially over the table. After breakfast we simply bid goodbye to harabuji and I just smile at him.

“Next time don’t come bragging to my house.” I said and get inside my car, but as I finishes to buckle my seat belt. He was just right in front of my car. I was looking at him. I press the horn long enough for him to move, but he doesn’t. I quickly move out of my car.

“What?!” I asked angrily. I need to be at the office. Right now.

“You're jealous.” he mockingly asked me.

“Why would I?” I asked him and cross arms over my chest

“’Cause I invited my ex-girlfriend to our after party.” He said. And I smirk.

“I don’t have time for your . If you can’t handle your ex then that’s your problem.” I said.

“Alright. If that’s the case then.” He said and leaves me to get inside his car. I was just standing there as I saw his car leaves off my sight. 

“Damn that man.” I said as I try to calm myself as I arrived in my office. The nerve to ask if I am jealous.

“Ma’am – “

“WHAT?!” I asked as I look at the door for my secretary quit shocked by how I answer.

“Ahmm .. Your meeting m-ma’am will start in 30.” She said before leaving my office. Damn, why am I angry at those stuff?

I continue my day trying to calm myself down. I know I am not reasonable If I carry my emotions that I needed to left at home. I hate this. I hate him.

“Thank you everyone.” I said after the presentation. Everyone sigh at the same time making me look at the clock. It’s close to 11 pm. I asked everyone to go home and rest. I’ve been so y today.

As I got down the building to meet my driver downstairs, I was surprise to see eun ho right in front of my car.

“Hey~”  he said and I quit smile. He is my childhood and he is in Korea for work – he is the heir of their Oil construction Company that is based in Japan. We both grew apart when my parents wanted us to live in Korea and he is on Japan.

“Hey.” I said and hug him tight, I am so tired today. As I close my eyes, I sniff his perfume and he is still using the same perfume that I chose before for him few years ago.

“Still the same perfume.” I mumbled as I was trying to stay awake.

“Yeah. My favourite one. I’ve already bought the company’s manufacturer in Japan last year.” He said and I chuckles. I know he is planning to do that last year and he did.

Slowly I open my eyes to meet his. He is looking at me, I smile genuinely at his. He is my one true friend. All people gets their back on me but not his. He is just always there for me.

“Ehem ehem ehem~!” I heard and I turn around to see Jiyongsshi together with his band mate. They are awkwardly waving at me, and jiyongsshi is just, angry?

“Hey” I said and smile at his bandmate.

“You’re done for work?” he asked and I raised my eyebrow before I nod. I am still pissed at his presence.