The final end.

kindred Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was already gathered in the living room. Jongin had told them that Baekhyun had an important announcement to make.

 

The billionaire made his way into the living room followed by Aera. He was angry, but he tried to remain as calm as he could be.

 

"Are you okay, son?" Chanyeol's mother asked. She could tell that Baekhyun wasn't in a good mood and he shook his head.

 

"Ki-Jung and Camila will attack us tonight. I've already called commissioner Yixing and informed him about the attack. Jongdae will take you all to my secret mansion, while I handle those worthless fools. I will make them regret ever coming to my mansion." Baekhyun looked at Jongdae.

 

"Please keep them all safe."

 

"I will," Jongdae promised and Baekhyun nodded.

 

He waited and watched Jongdae leave with his beloved family and the love of his life, Aera. She was hesitant to leave, she kept on looking at Baekhyun and he hugged her to himself.

 

"Don't worry, my love. I will make sure nothing goes wrong. I love you." He kissed her and she smiled into the kiss before pulling away.

 

"I love you too." She walked away while praying that nothing bad should happen to Baekhyun, her brothers, and his men.

 

___________

 

"I knew they would get revenge, but I didn't know they'd be cowards," Baekhyun said angrily. Yixing arrived a few minutes ago. He informed the commissioner about his enemies' plan to kill him and his family. 

 

"They've always been cowards and will treat them that way," Yixing replied. He had already called his men and asked them to surround the area while keeping a low profile.

 

Baekhyun also has his plan. He got tons of puppets in his mansion, it was an act to fool Ki-Jung before he ruined them completely.

 

"I will make sure tonight marks the end of Ki-Jung and Camila. They fooled me last time and almost killed me for what belongs to me, but this time around, they will regret crossing parts with me." 

 

"Just tell us what to do and it will be done," Jongin said. His blood was boiling in anger and Baekhyun smiled at him. He had always known Jongin to be a no-nonsense man with a heart of a lion.

 

"Relax, you will have your moment very soon." Baekhyun patted his back and Jongin nodded.

 

"I can't wait." He smiled at Baekhyun before walking away to join the others.


 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒


 

The clouds turned dark, and the weather turned cold. Ki-Jung smirked. He had anticipated the moment and couldn't wait to kill Baekhyun and his family.

 

"Let's go." He ordered his man and Camila left with him. She aimed to personally kill Aera, it was what she lived for and she wanted to be the one to ruin her.

 

The ride to Baekhyun's mansion was fast. They drove at a high speed, Ki-Jung couldn't wait, and when he got to the mansion, he smirked.

 

He climbed the fence of the man to have a better view. The lights were on, he could see people walking in the living room through the curtains. 

 

To him, it was his moment of victory. He couldn't wait to destroy Baekhyun and his men. He ordered his men in, they destroyed the gate and rushed into the compound. 

 

They thought they were on the winning side. They thought they would have their revenge, by destroying the Byun family, but they were so wrong. None of them saw what was coming.

 

Camila was fully armed. She was burning with rage. Her mission there was to empty the bullet on Aera's body right before Baekhyun's eyes. That was how much she hated Aera.

 

"Everyone, inside, now!" Ki-Jung led the way, followed by Camila and his men. They pushed the living room open and began to fire their guns without mercy.

 

Suddenly, the living room became smoky. Teargas had been thrown into the living room by the one and only, Baekhyun. His grand master plan has begun.

 

The billionaire watched them trying to run from the smoke. He wasn't satisfied so he threw in more than three, making it six teargases in the living room.

 

He watched his enemies struggling to breathe. Their eyes were burning like crazy. They couldn't see properly, they were coughing, trying to save their lives.

 

The billionaire smirked. He loved what he was seeing. Yixing was outside the mansion with his men hiding as planned, while Baekhyun did his things.

 

"I love you, Baekhyun." Jongin grinned at Baekhyun as he arrived with the other man. Baekhyun smirked and patted his back.

 

"I love you too, but I love your sister, Aera the most." He winked at Jongin and they both chuckled.

 

"Let's finish this and teach these fools that we're in control," Chanyeol said in excitement and everyone nodded. They couldn't wait to get rid of Ki-Jung, Camila, and his men.

 

"Let's do it," Baekhyun said. He wore his facial mask off protection which also has super x-ray vision glasses attached to it, and so did his people. 

 

They made their way into the living room filled with thick smoke and they could see everything clearly with the help of the glasses.

 

"Attack!" Baekhyun gave out an order, and Jongin was the first to attack. They began to hit Ki-Jung, Camila, and his men with bat sticks. They didn't stop till all of them passed out completely on the floor.

 

Yixing and his men came out of their hiding and headed into the mansion. He saw the neat job his men had done, although Baekhyun wasn't happy. He wanted to kill Ki-Jung and Camila with his bare hands, but Yixing stopped him because the law was now involved and it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter