WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

CONFUSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NANCY'S POV

We strolled to the bakery, with Yeonwoo unnie's hand in mine. I can't believe Hyebin unnie paired us up deliberately!! I grasped her hand, and hoped that she wouldn't mind when I snuggled against her. She sighed.

"What?" I asked her.

"We can't be too apparent. The others are watching." She whispered.

"I don't care." I breathed in her flowery scent and felt her shiver at my comment. She hugged me closer, and for the next half hour we chose the type of bread, while never leaving our pose, despite people shooting glances at us. 

We brought the bread back to the car, and then I finally let go of her to open the door. What we saw froze us in our tracks.

A person was inside, bunched in the back seat, sobbing, pigtails draped on her shoulders. We dropped our bags on the ground, and I instantly raced over to where she was sitting.

YEONWOO'S POV

I could have sworn it was Daisy in the back seat, what with her clothes and her hairstyle. But when Nancy prised her head upwards, her eyes were bloodshot and puffy, and her cheeks were covered in different shades of colours. Her nose was runny from crying, and she looked at us with the utmost sorrow in her eyes.

Nancy and I gasped, and Daisy shed more tears, while bawling uncontrollably. 

"Shh, it's all right…" Nancy comforted her.

"NO! It's not all right!" Daisy shouted. Suddenly, I saw the other members come out.

I motioned for Nan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter