HOTEL BLUE GIRAFFE pt.3

CONFUSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Foreword concerning pt.2

   

So, to summarize part two of the hotel for the underaged, the events happened in the following sequence: 

   

Nancy and Yeonwoo confess their feelings for one another, and this part is censored for a reason. They discover a secret tunnel in the wardrobe, and climb down to room 101. 

 

Meanwhile, Daisy is being goaded by Sana to say secrets when she catches something out of the corner of her eye...

 

______________________________

 

Nancy's POV

 

We climbed out of the old oak wardrobe, into a fairly large room. It was empty, lined with wooden planks rotting away, and old magazine cuttings on the wall.

 

"These are all scandals concerning idols!" I gasped. Looking at them gave me the chills, and I shivered.

 

At the dim corner was a safe, and only that looked like it was well looked after. I carefully approached it, and discovered that it was unlocked.

 

Inside was a sheaf of papers and a file. I took the sheaf of papers first, and read them with Yeonwoo unnie.

 

Very few people knew this, but the Hotel Blue Giraffe was one of JYP Ent.'s sub companies......

 

We read on and on, and gasped at every turn. She pinched me. "Oh, Nancy, what excitement!"

 

"This isn't excitement." I realised. "They're tricking Jung Ahn unnie! We must get to them before she spills something!"

 

"Oh hell." She gasped. "How do we get to room 1318?"

 

Just then, I picked up the file. "Floor plans!" I squealed. "There's one narrow tunnel leading to their room!"

 

"Quick, shove the papers in your coat pocket." She ordered. "It's big enough."

 

We locked the safe and followed the map. "There." I said, pointing to a dull corner. "Pull on that cobweb."

 

She obliged, tugging on the web. "It's made out of wire!" She pulled harder and the hidden door swung open. We climbed up, on a ladder reeking of moist air, and we had trouble breathing. Still we carried on, because we knew it was up to us to prevent Jung Ahn doing something stupid.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Daisy's POV

 

I saw something.

 

Something that sent shivers down my spine and chills in my bones.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The potted plant was not so innocent after all.

 

There! A red light flashed in between the leaves. Looking closer, I could see a camera poking beneath the dull soil.

 

 

 

 

I sighed. The old janitor in my high school had always said an idiom I couldn't understand: one who is unaccountably solicitous is hiding evil purposes. 

 

Now, I understood. I understood clearly.

 

 

 

 

I sighed. What would I tell her? I can't trust her, that's for sure, but what would I say?

 

 

"Go on, leak some awfully deadly secrets." She gushed.

 

 

 

"Oh, it was unfair!" I told her. Her eyes seemed to be glowing with anticipation.

 

 

 

 

"He favoured me at first, but then Nancy showed up and ruined things!"

 

 

( Wow, I think I'm overdoing it. )

 

 

 

 

_________________

Reporter Cho, the staff downstairs and the JYP Ent. staff who were watching it live their lips. 

_________________

 

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter