ANGEL'S FALL

CONFUSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nancy's POV

       

I was dead.    

  

I was supposed to be dead.

 

Instead, I was hanging off the edge of the staircase, ready to plummet to my death.

 

I had told Jimin to prepare a tub of ketchup, the same old ruse that we used at Halloween. I had foreseen my capture, so I had devised this awesome plan with him. 

 

I smiled, despite the biting pain coming from my fingers that were digging onto the staircase. This plan didn't seem so awesome now.

 

I heaved myself up, and I lay on the twelfth floor of this building, panting. My bandmates depended on me, I scolded myself. Keep your chin up, McDonie.

 

I scowled and trawled my memories for the floor plans. I remembered a hole in the corner, so I prodded the gate open and slipped through it.

 

A thump, a squeak and a gasp escaped from my lips. I dropped down on the ground, my eyes adjusting to the darkness. 

 

I was in a shaft, the ones in the movies. I racked my brain, and shuffled up to the third opening. If I timed myself correctly, I could drop down when there were no guards.

 

Now.

 

I jumped down and collided with someone, and I dropped down into strong arms.

 

I looked up, and I saw Jimin's bewildered face. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

 

"I should be saying the exact same thing." I snapped.

 

"I shut down my van, and I strolled in like I belonged here." He explained. "By the way, did you use my ketchup yet?" 

 

"Yes." I replied. "They're held in 1301, and I nearly got taken. If I hadn't poured the ketchup halfway up, I wouldn't have had enough time."

 

We heard footsteps around the corner.

 

"Get in!" I whispered. He pushed me into the shaft, then wriggled in just in time. We could see a burly goon walk below us.

 

"Now, I have the floor plans here." He pulled out the floor plans.

 

"Okay, let me see." I traced my hand over the shaft tunnels. "Have you received word from Jin and Daisy?" 

 

"No." Jimin shook his head. "I hope they're okay."

 

We made our way back to the food van, and waited there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jin's POV

 

We had reached the end of the staircase, and we were currently under the bed of room 1301. Under the bedsheets to be exact.

 

I looked at Daisy's dimples. I knew now was not the time, but I made a promise to myself.

 

 

 

Whatever happens, I won't let harm befall her. I swear it on my life.

 

Daisy tapped my shoulder, and I focused once more.

 

There was a person lying on the bed, and Daisy recognised her as Jooe. 

 

"Jooe..." She ran a hand on Jooe's backbone, and she flipped over in shock.

 

"Shh, it's me Daisy." She said.

 

"What's happening? Are you a ghost?" Jooe squeaked, and I snorted.

 

"A man's voice! You can't trick me, ghost!" Jooe yelled, and we winced.

 

"Jooe, we're here to rescue you, please keep quiet." I said.

 

"No, you're here to take me to hell, where demons will eat me." Jooe said.

 

I rolled my eyes, and Daisy shrugged. "If we can't convince even Ms. Tropicana here, we're doomed."

 

Jooe sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter