PLANNING

CONFUSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My special thanks to meyereugenio, ahingodess, Aenanshi, TheGoddessNaeun, NanwooShip for your comments! I feel great that my stories are at least appreciated!

 

______________________________

 

Daisy's POV

 

"Now," said Nancy looking at the tab on my computer, "this is a dating website. You pick your characteristics."

 

"Hmm." I looked at the choices. "I'm fun-loving, I guess?"

 

"Good choice." Nancy clicked the appropriate box. "What else? I see a label called 'caring'."

 

"Ok. How about the other boxes? I like bread and pastry, my hobbies are shopping and watching movies, and my specialities are ballet and speaking English."

 

"Hmm." Nancy scrolled down, filling in the respective boxes, my height, weight, shoe size and a box labelled 'others'. "Should I put down your name as Yoo Jung Ahn?"

 

"Okay. No nicknames." I nodded. "That's enough for now."

 

"Now, we wait for requests. I'll help you choose the best one." Nancy closed the tab, and plopped down onto the bed next to the desk.

 

Ten minutes later, a notification popped up and we scrambled to look at it.

 

"Faster than I expected." Nancy murmured.

 

The message read:

Hello, I am a teenager looking for the ideal girl. I have read your profile and would like to go on a date with you. Are you free tomorrow at 5 p.m.?

 

"Is this even safe?" I asked worriedly. I had only filled in a form and already there's someone after me? Wow.

 

"Depends on the person." Nancy shrugged as she typed 'yes i am free, where shall we meet?'

 

"Really?" I stared at the messages doubtfully.

 

"That's how I went into a relationship with Dabin unnie by the way. We signed up at the same time, and only during the date did we realize that we had feelings for each other."

 

"Love is hidden inside, and only when you find your ideal partner does it show itself." She finished.

 

"Hmm." I looked at the computer once more. "Don't you think this is too fast?"

 

"Hey, it was you who was crying about not being in a relationship." She arched one eyebrow.

 

"You may have a point." I admitted.

 

"By the way, I think almost everyone is in a relationship except me." I told her my thoughts about the eight of them.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter