IS IT SO WRONG TO LOVE SOMEONE?

CONFUSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daisy's POV

 

I woke up to the chattering downstairs. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face, and joined the others.   

 

"Come on, Daisy, we're about to go out for breakfast!" Jane hollered.

 

"I'm coming!" I ran down the stairs.

 

After a round of voting, we agreed to go to an Italian restaurant. One by one we climbed into the car.

 

Ten minutes later, we had arrived at a restaurant that smelled oddly familiar by my standards. The car was reeking of that smell yesterday.

 

Nancy's POV

 

Why? Why had we come again? I can't bear to look at this chef without recalling the conversation we had yesterday. Here he comes…

 

"Welcome again, Dabin! So you're here with your bandmates now, are you?" He peered down at me again.

 

"Hello, ahjussi." I waved at him.

 

"I'm starving!" The other members yelled.

 

Chef chuckled. "The same pizzas, eh?" He went into the kitchen, leaving us to settle down.

 

The members clustered around the table, leaving me a seat beside Yeonwoo unnie. 

 

For the next half hour, we sat in silence, eating away, even though I didn't eat much.

 

I made an excuse to leave the table, and I walked to the restroom, only to be confronted by Chef.

 

"You seem like something's bothering you. Have a seat." He gestured to a crude table in the kitchen.

 

"Is it Dabin bothering you?" He asked.

 

I thought about what Dabin unnie told me, about his, um, preferance. 

 

"Yes." I answered truthfully. "I love Dabin unnie, but I don't have the courage to tell her that."

 

"Hmm." Chef went to the kitchen table to knead some dough. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter