HOTEL BLUE GIRAFFE

CONFUSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nancy's POV

      

This was the night. I had dragged Yeonwoo unnie out and asked her to watch One Piece with me while chaperoning Daisy. She agreed, and the three of us were currently making our way to the Hotel Blue Giraffe.

 

As we approached the building, I could feel a blackness slowly pooling into my stomach. This hotel leered eerily on the outskirts of town, and its mere presence gave me chills down the spine. I hugged Yeonwoo unnie for comfort, and she ruffled my hair.

 

Daisy was jumping up and down nervously, and we slowly walked into the building.

 

It was a red-bricked structure, and it crumbled in a leering fashion. Flashing neon lights glowed creepily, and I trembled. The entrance was dusty, and the hinges of the doors were rusted. If this wasn't a hotel, this would make a pretty good haunted house.

 

We made our way towards the concierge, where a short, stocky butler nametagged Ha Jong Min was waiting for us. "Follow me." He said gruffly. Not wanting to be left alone in the horrible lobby, we scooted over.

 

"You two must be chaperoning this young lady here." He flashed out a key. "Your room is 1301, right turn  and go to the end if the corridor."

 

"Okay." We took the key, and headed down the old moist corridor, a flickering lamp hanging dangerously above us.

 

"It's creepy here." I hugged her closer. 

 

"Don't worry, we'll leave shortly afterwards." She opened the door with a click, and it swung open.

 

In front of us was a grand bedroom, with a sparkly chandelier and pink paint decorating the roof. The walls were swathed in white and pink vertical lines, and a big fat bed plonked itself right in the middle of the room, covered with white bedsheets. Beside it sat a sorry-looking bedside table, and a giant wardrobe beside that.

 

On

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter