HOTEL BLUE GIRAFFE pt.2

CONFUSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Foreword:   

For those of you who are uncomfortable reading , rated M, rated R, whatever, you can skip this chapter, even though the reading experience will be weakened. I will include a foreword in pt.3 concerning this chapter, but really. Your reading experience will be weakened.      

____________________________________

Nancy's POV

 

We jumped onto the bed to watch some of Yeonwoo unnie's favourite episodes of One Piece.

 

"I say," she said, "this series has gotten better, if such a thing is possible."

 

I toyed with her hair, and she smiled.

 

"Why are you goading me into watching anime, by the way? As I recall, you're not a big fan." She turned down the volume.

 

"I just wanted something to spend the night, instead of really chaperoning Daisy." I mumbled.

 

"Ha! You chaperone her? You realize that you're smaller and girly than her?" She teased, rubbing my cheek.

 

"Hmm." I grumbled. "I'm not as small and as girly as you think."

 

She glanced at me with a knowing expression, making me blush furiously. 

 

"뭘봐? (What are you looking at?)" I snapped.

 

"Hmm. Blushing and speaking Korean cutely simultaneously." She tapped my forehead. "You're such a sight, I can't help but fawn over you." 

 

I blushed a deeper shade of red. "Yah, Lee Da Bin! Stop teasing me!" I yelled. "Start acting like you're really four years older!"

 

"Even when you're angry, you sound cute." She pulled me into a snuggle, causing my anger to dissipate. "But you were impolite to your senior, and you should be punished." She said with a straight face.

 

 

I gulped.

 

Then she grabbed my jawline and kissed me.

 

I was still reeling from the shock of it when she started to probe her tongue into my mouth, feeling each and every corner inside.

 

I pulled away and gasped for breath, and finally asked, "Why did you do that?"

 

"You love me, don't you?" She panted. "I was just returning the favor."

 

"My god, Dabin, 'I love you' was supposed to be my line!" And with that, our lips crashed into contact again.

 

 

 

"You're beautiful." I whispered, biting her earlobe.

 

"So are you." She kissed my cheek. Hard.

 

Nancy's POV. Ten minutes later. 

 

"Now, Nancy, don't be so greed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter