GIRL TO GIRL TALK

CONFUSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, I've read the comments, and I have accepted Nanwoo as the major couple. I will write chapters of Nanwoo later on but I wamt to solve Daisy's problem first. Enjoy the new update!

___________________________________________

Nancy's POV

We drove back to the dorm, with Daisy sanwiched between us. She wobbled all the way back, and I couldn't help but feel worried.

"It's ok, it's ok," I whispered as silently as possible, but she weeped all the way back. 

I glanced at Yeonwoo unnie, her face scrunched up into a ball, and she was also looking thoughtful.

Once we finally got back to the dorm, we hauled her back to my room.

"What happened?" I asked.

DAISY'S POV

The were showing concerned glances, but all I could focus on was their pose. Nancy was sitting on Yeonwoo unnie's lap, and she was hugging Nancy frm behind.

"Nothing's the matter." I choked out.

Nancy raised one eyebrow.

"Nothing." I repeated, this time with a calm tone.

"But you must have a reason for crying that badly." Yeonwoo unnie spoke up.

"Nothing's the matter. Really, I'm fine." I said, eyes never leaving their entwined hands.

Nancy tilted her head and saw what I was staring at. She hurriedly shook away Yeonwoo unnie's hands, a rosy tinge making way onto her cheeks.

"So that's bothering you, unnie." She clicked her tongue. "Leave the room for a while, Dabin unnie, we have things to talk a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter