RESCUE pt.3

CONFUSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daisy's POV

      

According to the floor plans, the surveillance room was at the very back of the building. We hoped that it was unguarded, because it won't be that easy.

 

Jin lead the way, his big metal cylinder slowing him down. He put one careful hand on the doorknob, and flung open the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Rrrrr." A growl echoed from the darkness, and we jumped in fright. With amazing speed, Jin unslung his cylinder and propped it in front of us.

 

A wolf sprang out of the gloom, and I screamed in terror. 

 

"A wolf! They're really crazy!" Jin shouted. He unscrewed the cylinder, and steam rose from the contents.

 

He flung gallons of boiling oil onto the wolf, and the rest was left to imagination.

 

"How did your hands not get burnt?" I asked.

 

"Heat proof casing." Jin shrugged. "A present from Chef." 

 

"Hmm." We stepped over the smoking remains of the chef, and we stepped in. 

 

I inspected the camera system. "The camera angle is rotatable, but it needs a password." 

 

When I was still a kid, I had a knack for completely overriding firewalls and cracking codes. Within minutes of typing, I had access to the system. But there was a problem...

 

"I can't find the girls." I told him. He furrowed his brows. "Is there anywhere that isn't covered by cameras?"

 

My mind flashed over to an excerpt from the papers.

 

'Across the corridor on floor thirteen was room number 1301, where two members of the same group will be chaperoning 1318. The hotel manager dismissed them as normal visitors and took away all cameras.'

 

I turned to Jin, and told him that. He nodded.

 

"We need to get to room number 1301, and fast. Jimin just sent me a text message saying that he's in trouble." 

 

"Okay." I looked at the floor plans. "There should be a tunnel leading to 1301 right... here." I pointed to a hole on the far wall.

 

Jin put his hand inside the hole. The wall swiveled to reveal a rotting, moldy staircase.

 

"Just for insurance." I latched the door behind us, and we climbed the staircase.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin's POV

 

I did not expect the security to turn up at this alarming speed. They were casting suspicious glances at me and talking in hushed voices.

 

I quickly typed a text message to the camera room team, and I flipped some pancakes. Sweat was beading on my neck, and I was shivering in my overalls.

 

One of the security came forward, and planted his palms on my working bench. 

 

I gulped.

 

"Are the kimchi pancakes really for 1500?" He asked. "No way they're so cheap."

 

"There's a secret." I sneered. "Care to buy a couple?"

 

"Hmm." The rest of the officers were filing out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter