THE PLOT THICKENS

CONFUSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahin's POV

 

My god. I can't believe this. After they left the room, I crept out of the impossibly small nook and jumped with adrenaline.  

 

It was lucky I was rummaging through my wardrobe for clothes. My pink dress had mysteriously disappeared for two days straight, and I blame the other members for their messiness.

 

They had been conversing in English - probably for anti-eavesdropping, but it was fortunate that I understand English too. 

 

This was a piece of awfully juicy gossip, and I had to control myself not to shout it out at the top of my lungs.

 

Maybe I ought to wait for things to escalate? Meanwhile, I should keep looking for my pink dress...

 

 

Korean Newspaper Reporter POV

 

I typed away at my computer. This is my second year here and still I felt like a freshman. I adjusted my name tag: Reporter Cho. 

 

I needed fresh gossip for my next article. There were rumours that the company was going to fire employees with next to zero contribution, and I didn't want to end up on the list.

 

Suddenly, my phone rang. I gingerly picked it up, for the number read 'JYP Official'.

 

"Reporter Cho." A gravely voice sounded, and I gulped.

 

"I have a piece of an idol group scandal news right at my desk. I know you are currently facing unemployment, and that is why I am contacting you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter