A PRETTY MESSY FIX

CONFUSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We arrived at the dorm, with some of Chef's bread with us. 

   

I munched the bread happily, while Ahin scoffed the remaining contents in the bag. She was truly a big eater.

 

"Oh my f--king god." Yeonwoo braked the car to a halt. 

 

Bloodstains were trailing to the front door, and a scarlet handprint was embedded on the floor.

 

We made our way to our dorm, while all the way inspecting the blood.

 

"Oh, I have butterflies in my stomach." Nancy hugged Yeonwoo closer, and they stayed there.

 

"Umm, guys? We have to go." I said. "No more of your sappiness."

 

"Okay." Yeonwoo patted Nancy's head, and we made our way to the dorm.

 

The door swung open, and I noticed the door was unhinged and hovering on a dangerous angle. I grimaced.

 

The mattress in front was destroyed, and the shoe rack disassembled in a vicious way.

 

Nancy ran into the living room, with me in tow. The chairs overturned, the tables broken in half, the walls littered with gunpowder. Gunpowder? 

 

"Hell." I swore in English.

 

"You could say that." Nancy agreed, face aghast.

 

We walked to the bedrooms, and found the bed overturned ( no surprise ) and a speaker labelled 'play me'.

 

"Hello, girls." A gravely voice sounded out of the speakers. "If you know what's good for you, I suggest yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter