RESCUE pt.1

CONFUSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nancy's POV. 

 

Two o'clock.  

 

This is a nightmare. Our members are held up because we stole some files that would jeopardize the whole of JYP Ent. 

 

There were even assassins after us, and they would've killed us if Chef's boys hadn't come to the rescue.

 

What could we do? I loved my members, even my roommate Jooe, even though she is really annoying, and Hyebin unnie, even though she is really bossy.

 

And also Jane unnie, who is really dumb sometimes, and Nayun unnie, and Taeha unnie, even though they are really in love and they make me want to vomit.

 

I don't want any of them to be dead or left behind.

 

But it wasn't right to let that company do whatever they want.

 

I sighed, and Yeonwoo unnie hugged me tighter.

 

In the end, we couldn't bear to sleep in the dorm for the night, so we packed our essentials and slept in the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Six o'clock.

 

I awoke, feeling glad Jooe had not made a racket.

 

Then I remembered what situation we were in, and I cried.

 

I cried and cried, and my racket woke the other members.

 

We eventually decided to go to Chef's restaurant, to get some help.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seven o'clock. 

 

We got out of the car, and saw Chef opening up the restaurant.

 

"Chef!" I ran over and hugged him. "Please help us!"

 

"Help my favorite customers in the world? Of course!" He gently pushed me back. "Jimin! Cook some breakfast for the girls!"

 

 

"They're here again?" A sleepy Jimin emerged from the kitchen. "Alright, alright." He caught Chef's glare and sulked back in.

 

 

"What is bothering you girls?" Chef asked. Wordlessly, we gave him the speaker, recording pen, file and the papers.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter