EPILOGUE

CONFUSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a week after the kidnapping, and the members of Momoland were praised by the papers as brave and selfless heroes.

 

But to Daisy, the shock of losing Jin was heartbreaking.

 

They were currently sitting in Jin's funeral, and it had been a sad and gloomy day.

 

They had become friends with the boys, and the restaurant was Jimin's now.

 

JYP Entertainment faced many lawsuits, the Hotel was closed down and the stock market fell rapidly.

 

This had become the largest scandal ever in the history of Korea. Momoland became famous worldwide, even holding a concert in Vatican for the Pope.

 

Their lives had been upgraded, and their manager presented them with their new song today, back at the dorm.

 

"Baam? It sounds catchy." Nancy raised her eyebrows.

 

"Yes, my rap part is cool." Daisy was already mouthing the lyrics.

 

"Ba-am!" The members shouted.

 

How life had moved so quickly, Daisy thought. I will remember Jin, who sacrificed himself for us, and Chef, with his wits and wisdom.

 

She jolted from her memories, and started to read the lyrics.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________

 

Thanks for reading! Who knows, I might even write a sequel, but I need to finish my projects first.

 

Pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter