GIRLFRIEND?

CONFUSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nancy's POV

 

"So, we've dropped off Daisy. Shall we buy pizza now?" I asked.

 

"Okay. I know a great pizza place at Itaewon, let's go there."

 

We the music player, and hummed along to Bboom Bboom.

 

I relaxed in my seat, and sang along to the song.

 

"I couldn't expect to have better teammates." I told Yeonwoo unnie.

 

"Me too, especially you." 

 

"Really?" My heart was pounding. "Well, I could say the same for you."

 

"Hmm, very generous of you." Yeonwoo unnie smiled, and I giggled.

 

u neoman bomyeon neoman bomyeon

nae gaseumi bboom bboom bboom bboom

 

My heart skipped a beat as I listened to this bit. I couldn't help but glance over to the driver's seat. She was humming to the melody, while biting her lower lip, and is it just me, or does she appear to be looking sideways at me too?

 

Our eyes met.

 

"Mwo?" She said.

 

"I'm sorry, I was just looking at the trees outside." I came up with a lame excuse, while my face turned pink.

 

"You know, when you blush, you become cuter than before." 

 

Oh. My. God.

 

Seriously? She thought me cute? I flushed a deeper shade of red.

 

"Thanks." I couldn't bear to look at her. Even though she described this as 'sisterly love', I had loved her with every ounce of my heart. I suspected that it was more than 'sisterly love'. I ducked my head in shame.

 

"We've arrived." She announced, jolting me from my thoughts. We had parked in an alley, and we clambered out onto the street, turned two corners and finally we entered the restaurant.

 

"Welcome, Dabin! Glad to see my favourite customer in the world!" A cheery voice rang out from behind the counter, and I peered arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter