RESCUE pt.2

CONFUSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daisy's POV

   

As we neared the dreaded Hotel, my feelings were mixed. Really though, I was both nervous and excited.

  

"Aigoo, I'm scared out of my wits." Nancy clung to Yeonwoo, and I bit my tongue. I, too, was scared to death.

 

Jin must have sensed my discomfort, because he patted my arm. "Don't worry, things will be alright."

 

"Why are you three helping us?" I asked.

 

"Well, it's because you're idols. Duh. And because you're good people." Jin smiled. 

 

"Thanks." I said. Jin was friendly, and I somehow felt that I could trust him.

 

"We've arrived!" Jimin yelled.

 

"Great." Jin poured something into a metal container. "Let's go, Daisy ah."

 

And with that comment, we made our way to the back of the building, where the surveillance room was located.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin's POV.

 

I watched the pair skip off. I noticed the metal cylinder on Jin's back, and I smiled, knowing what it was.

 

"Hey, did you see that?" Nancy asked me.

 

"See what?" I was confused.

 

"To put it bluntly, we think they're in love." Yeonwoo supplied.

 

"Ahh." Now that they mentioned it, I could see it.

 

"So?" I asked.

 

"Well, do you ship them?" Nancy laughed.

 

"Well, he's my best friend, and she's a famous idol. Of course I'd be happy for him." I retorted.

 

"Hah! If you were an idol, you'd be famous worldwide!" Nancy said.

 

"Really? I'm just a trainee chef, being an idol is too far away for me." I blushed.

 

"So what do we do now?" Yeonwoo said.

 

"We create a diversion." I said, and taped a placard to the van. I cleared my throat.

 

"Kimchi pancakes! Kimchi pancakes for 1500 won! Limited offer!" I shouted.

 

"And you guys, hide. We can't afford to let them see you. Go to that shrub over there." They ran away just as the people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter