SHOPPING

CONFUSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guess we have to buy ice cream and other things ourselves." Daisy sighed.

"Why can't our manager have a better memory?" Ahin said. 

"Whatever, you won't catch me out on a rainy day like this." Jooe stampeded into her room. 

 

Twenty minutes later, they were assembled in the supermarket, with a grumbling Jooe in the back, sulking. Hyebin stood at the front and began to give orders.

"OK, Momoland, listen up. We're going to split up into pairs. Nayun and Taeha, you guys will be going to the drinks section."

The giddy pair rushed out with no objections.

"Nancy and Yeonwoo, you look at the bakery."

They obliged, and immediately twined hands together, which Daisy found kind of sweet.

Anyone could see that they're a couple.

She shook that thought out of her head and watched as Jane and Ahin were striding to the meat section.

"I'll be going with Jooe. Daisy, you stay in the car."

WTF???

She had known Hyebin had a fondness for Jooe, but was it fair for her to stay in the car while the others got lovey-dovey? It wasn't right at all!

She mumbled, "Ok."

"Awesome." Hyebin got out of the car woth Jooe in tow, leaving Daisy all alone in the car.

It wasn't fair. IT WASN'T FAIR. 

Daisy thought about Nayun and Taeha. 

Then she thought about Jane and Ahin.

Then Yeonwoo amd Nancy.

Lastly, Hyebin and Jooe.

What have I done to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter