The More the Merrier..?

A Hundred Pages

For the first time in his 27 years of existence, Junmyeon was speechless.

 

Oh, don't get him wrong, he has been in such a state before, what with him having a best friend that simply loved surprises. He could vividly remember how he was seconds away from screaming bloody murder at finding seven female hookers in his apartment, all clad in rather suggestive costumes.

 

That ended with two weeks of no communication with Sehun for forgetting that Junmyeon was as bent as cooked spaghetti.

 

But this?

 

This puts his 26th birthday to shame.

 

Junmyeon has always wondered about the intern, Wu Yifan. He was, in all honesty, utterly gorgeous. Standing at a good one-hundred and eighty-seven centimeters, with a lean figure, legs that went for days, and oddly attractive large hands. His flirting skills were also spot on, always managing to turn Junmyeon's legs into jelly. 

 

Junmyeon knew he was crushing on him big-time.

 

Then on one Saturday, he went out to go shopping. He had worn his most casual clothes, trying to blend in with the crowd as to not catch the attention of any of his officemates (Kim Junmyeon is known for his impeccable taste in fashion so leather is a daily accessory). He had wanted to buy himself a new fluffy bunny plushie for his collection and this time he wanted baby blue since he had already bought all possible shades of pink.

 

But as he made a turn to the plushie aisle in the mall, the sight that greeted him made him halt on his track.

 

Standing only a few feet away from him, was none other than Wu Yifan.

 

But it wasn't specifically the man that caused his immobile state. It was what Yifan was doing and how he was dressed.

 

Gone was the stylish Burberry set the Chinese man always wore. Now, he was clad in a pink cotton sweater and baby blue jeans, done with a pair of white Nike sneakers. 

 

And he was hugging a humongous alpaca plushie like his life depended on it.

 

With all his leftover strength, he had approached the man. 

 

“Yi-yifan?”

 

The man, no, boy, only stared back at him in confusion. He wordlessly pointed at himself.

 

“Yes.”

 

The familiar thick eyebrows furrowed at him.

 

“Yifan? I'm sorry, sir, but I don't know any Yifan. My name is Kris, though.” Then he gifted him with a gummy smile and Junmyeon thought the sun was shining inside the mall.

 

Junmyeon never admitted it out loud, but he was in a firm belief that Yifan and Kris were one. He knew about bipolar disorder, having met a few people with the same syndrome.

 

Everything went on with the flow. Flirting with Yifan and getting weak from it, occasionally meeting up with Kris and feeling like he is floating towards heaven.

 

Everything went on fine.

 

Until that one afternoon in a coffee shop where he was met by two identical befuddled men.

 

“Yifan... Kris?”

 

“You know this guy?” 

 

He screamed bloody murder on Sehun's surprise party for him.

 

But he ing fainted upon seeing both Yifan and Kris in separate flesh.

 

***

 

Yes, this is inspired by the great vicaniyun's Irresistible.

Yes, this .

I just couldn't sleep without updating and I seriously could not think of anything else because of damned 60 tuna sandwiches and a ing food display competition tomorrow. I am so drained of my energy right now that I'm starting to wish my workplace would start cleaning itself.