Set Up Gone Wrong

A Hundred Pages

The moment Baekhyun showed him that one picture of Wu Yifei, Sehun knew he just had to meet her. She was tall, slim, and her sharp features matches her overall aura. She was definitely created to become a model. And if she was drop dead gorgeous from the pictures, then she must be the bomb in real life. 

 

That was how Sehun found himself in his best attire and black Maserati, pulling up outside of Baekhyun's apartment.

 

He hadn't been laid for weeks now, and if Yifei was the answer, then no way in hell was he backing out. 

 

***

 

“Oh Sehun, I presume?” A kind smile greeted the young man. Sehun smiled back.

 

“Um, yeah. And you?” The man shakes his hand in return. As they pull away, the other chuckles. 

 

“Best friend of your potential girlfriend. Kim Junmyeon, at your service!” Sehun feels his face heat up. This was the best friend of Wu Yifei. Probably the first man who would beat him to a pulp if he somehow s this all up. And judging from the physical build of this small man, Sehun was sure he was capable of flinging him across the room. Junmyeon seems to take notice of his dilemma as he starts laughing lightly. He pats him on the shoulder. 

 

“You don't have to worry, I don't bite. And besides, Fei seemed very interested in you.” He winked. 

 

Throughout the night, as everyone chattered while waiting for Yifei, Sehun could not stay still. He was nervous, alright. From the way Junmyeon talked about the girl, he seemed very fond of her. And with fondness, being protective came. It also didn't help that the boys from time to time, joking that Yifei might end up being taller than him. Sehun had to put down his glass before he spilled it on his leather pants. 

 

Then, as if some angel passed by, the room became silent. Sehun felt like someone dumped cold water on him as a female voice spoke. 

 

“Myeon-ah?” Sehun caught Baekhyun's eyes, and the latter wiggles his eyebrows at him. The younger in some air. He was so busy looking for anything off with his outfit that he didn't notice Junmyeon standing up to make his way to the door. 

 

Finding no problem with his state, Sehun looked up. Only to have himself speechless once more. 

 

Good heavens, Yifei was gorgeous. She was indeed tall, perhaps half a head taller than Junmyeon and she didn't even have any heels on. But what really had his mouth shut was how the two interacted. 

 

Yifei had her lower lip jutted out in a pout, and Junmyeon was looking up at her fondly. A look he hadn't seen from him until now. The man was loosening her red bow and then ed the two buttons of her white shirt. He murmured something to her, something along the lines of "breath, stupid". Then he was brushing aside her blond bangs and Yifei looked so relaxed that Sehun was starting to wonder what exactly was he even here for. 

 

“I'm so tired...” Yifei says as she unceremoniously throws her body at Junmyeon, who instinctively wraps his arms around her. The woman buries her head on his neck. They looked kind of awkward, with their height difference, but they seemed to be very comfortable. Junmyeon chuckles lowly, as if it was only for her to hear. 

 

“You do know that your date is here.” He tells her with so much honey on his voice that Sehun feels like pulling his hair out of his head. Or more preferably, Baekhyun's hair. 

 

This only causes the woman to nuzzle deeper into the man. With how hard she is clinging onto Junmyeon, Sehun would not be shocked if the woman started wrapping her legs around him. 

 

“We can meet tomorrow. For now, I want to sleep.”

 

“Then go sleep.” Yifei abruptly pulls away. Her perfectly shaped eyebrows furrow as she glares at the grinning man. 

 

“I told you I'm literally drained of my energy. Now carry me to my bed or I'm cutting your balls off.” She threatened. Junmyeon laughs. 

 

“Okay, okay, your majesty.” And Sehun knew he was right about Junmyeon's strength as the shorter falls to one knee and gestures Yifei to drape herself on his back. The woman does so happily and even had the audacity to kiss Junmyeon's cheek. Then they were gone. 

 

“That was awkward.” Sehun nods at Zitao's words. 

 

That night, Sehun returns without a date. But of course, he didn't leave without a certain someone's number. And a smack on the back of Baekhyun's head.