Tears and a Treat

A Hundred Pages

Yifan rarely cries. In fact, if you are not his mother or his boyfriend, then you would say that he doesn't know how to cry.

And that is why Junmyeon almost dropped his laptop at the moment that he stepped inside their kitchen and saw the tall man sobbing into his palms. A crying Yifan meant something was really, really wrong.

Junmyeon scrambled and quickly placed his laptop on their mahogany table before taking the man in his arms.

Yifan removed his palms from his face and proceeded to wrap his arms around his boyfriend. He buried his face on his neck and continued sobbing, breaking Junmyeon's heart into pieces.

The younger brings a hand to run through Yifan's silver locks, the other rubbing soothingly on his back.

“What's wrong, baby?” He whispers to him. Yifan's arms tighten around him and his sobbing grows harder.

“Now, now... You know you can tell me everything.” Yifan shakes his head from Junmyeon's neck.

“Look at me, Yifan.” He tries, but the man in question only cries his heart out.

“Come on now, baby. Look at me.”Yifan was reluctant at first, but soon he complied. He raised his head and Junmyeon almost burst into tears himself. Red, teary eyes and pouting, wobbling lips is a sight that can never be associated with Yifan. And it is a sight that tore Junmyeon into pieces.

“Are you gonna tell me?” Junmyeon cups his boyfriend's face, thumbing away his tears. Yifan only casts his eyes down.

“Baby, please. I'll help you.” Junmyeon then places a soft kiss on his forehead, to which Yifan sighs pleasantly.

“I...” Yifan started.

“Go on.”.Junmyeon encourages.

“I... I wanted...”

“Yes...?”

“I wanted to eat cookies but the last one fell to the sink.”

Oh.

Junmyeon forgot to mention that despite his looks, Yifan was truly a child at heart.

Junmyeon resisted the urge to burst out laughing, but his grin came out nevertheless. Yifan pouts and glares at him, andp only then does he lose it.

“It's not funny! I really am hungry and I wanted that piece—”

Yifan never got to finish his protests as Junmyeon pulls him for a kiss. The older immediately melts.

“What was that for?” Yifan asks rather breathlessly as they pull apart. Junmyeon leaves a quick peck on his lips.

“I'll buy you some. God, you are so cute.” Junmyeon grins and hugs Yifan tightly like he would to a fluffy bunny plush.

Well, more like a dragon.