Hoes

A Hundred Pages

“You're right. He's a brilliant . Definitely one the bests.” Baekhee bites on her lower lip, remembering how amazingly Kim Junmyeon had ed her two nights ago. Minseo nods. 

“I told you. Aside from that gorgeous and face, his prowess is what has all the girls dropping their for him.” 

Then Baekhee whines. 

“Just one left, Minseo! I just need to ride that Canadian guy's then I can live happily ever after with Jongdae!”

Minseo tuts. She is very much aware of how her friend is head over heels in love with the short barista at the café just blocks away from their building. 

“Then forget about Wu Yifan and go get Jongdae! You know that almost seventy percent of their costumers aren't there for coffee. ” Baekhee huffs at this. 

If only that Oh hadn't taunted her with how “no guy would shove their in you with how annoying you are!” 

How wrong had that been. Baekhee flips her long hair over her shoulder. 

Now, the last one on her 'Top 7 Hottest, Must-Ride Guys to Show that Who She's Messing With', was Wu Yifan, the Chinese-Canadian, full 187 cm of y.

And then she can go claim Kim Jongdae for herself. 

The thought of that one pretty girl who Jongdae had shamelessly flirted with had her slamming her hands on her desk. 

“Excuse me, Minseo. I have a Chinese to ride.”

*

Junmyeon is the definition of Straight™. He would be lying if the stories of him getting a girl to six times didn't blow his ego. He's indeed very proud of that. 

But whilst the other guys sneered at him in jealousy, Wu Yifan merely shrugs. 

“Heard you were one of the lucky ones to satisfy Byun Baekhee?”

Junmyeon smirked. “What did you expect?” Yifan lets out a bark of laughter. 

“My, my, Kim Junmyeon. You look like you really did hit home run this time.”

Well, that wasn't true. While he was literally praised as a god, he had to admit that no one had really satisfied him. The is good, but he is always left with the feeling that something is lost. It was never enough. The only thing that made Junmyeon like this was the praises and compliments that he got. Can you blame him for being a normal straight guy? 

“Guess you didn't, then.” Yifan tuts, pulling him out of his thoughts. Junmyeon shrugs. 

“I just... I feel like something is—”

“Missing, I know. You've already told me a hundred times.” Junmyeon sighs. 

Suddenly, Yifan recieves a message. Judging from the scowl on his face, Junmyeon knew this was from someone annoying. 

“Who is it?”

“Byun Baekhee. She is so ing insistent!” The older hisses. 

“What did she say?” Yifan doesn't answer, so Junmyeon takes his phone instead.  The older does not complain. 

what the

Let me take you to that hot club nearby. You'll have lots of fun, promise ;) 

Junmyeon feels his blood boil at that. It may seem weird, but since three years ago when he and Yifan first met, he had always had this sense of protection for the man in question. He is aware that Yifan can physically protect himself but back then, he was only a poor, clueless foreign guy who only knew 'annyeong'.

“She's getting on my nerves, for 's sake. I don't know what will stop her!” 

Then a thought strikes Junmyeon. It will be risky, but he'd do anything to keep those filthy hands away from his Yifan. 

Junmyeon shakes his head. What the had he just called Yifan? 

*

“Are you sure? I mean, I don't want to hurt your straight pride—”

“I have no clue on how this will affect me and everyone else but I know that it will effectively get Byun away from you.”

Junmyeon did not understand why Yifan's face flushed pink. It was endearing, but odd. 

Endearing...?

Junmeyon shakes his head and tears his eyes away from Yifan's face, instead, glances at his wrist watch. 

“Five minutes. She'll be here in five minutes then we can—”

“How do you know?”

“Who do you think has to suffer running in on Oh and Byun ripping each other's hair off everyday?” Yifan nods in understanding. 

Then suddenly, Junmyeon feels his heart pick up its pace. 

“Well...? ” 

He had always noticed Yifan's small yet plump lips but never had he been more anxious of it until now. 

The time ticked, and Junmyeon knew that he will soon hear the sound of clicking stilettos. 

He almost jumped out of his skin when Yifan's warm palm landed softly on his cheek. He feels his face get hot all of a sudden. 

“Are you sure you're okay with—” Before Yifan could finish, Junmyeon hears the distinct sound of Byun's hissing from a distance. His instincts took over and he slammed Yifan onto the nearest wall and covered his mouth with his own. 

At the touch of their lips, Junmyeon lost all coherent thoughts. 

He may have initiated the kiss, but his momentary pause gave Yifan the opportunity to take over. The taller lowered his hand to the side of Junmyeon's neck and his free arm circled around the man's middle, pulling him closer. 

The way Yifan kissed was slow and sensual. It was nothing compared to the way the girls attacked his mouth so desperately. The way he kissed made Junmyeon feel every little detail. How full Yifan's lips felt and the slight roughness of it.

Yifan briefly pulls away, and Junmyeon almost cries out in protest. Then Yifan suddenly dives in and closes his lips over Junmyeon's lower one, softly on the pink flesh. 

He runs the tip of his tongue over it, and Junmyeon mewls. Yifan takes this as the opportunity to slide his tongue into the younger's mouth. 

The first contact of their tongues had Junmyeon instinctively pressing his hips on Yifans. He was getting hard, , this is turning him on. 

He thanked all the gods above when his core pressed right onto the other man's. Junmyeon whimpers. 

Yifan continues on massaging Junmyeon's tongue with his own. He was about to on it when a high pitched scream rudely interrupted them. 

“WHAT THE ?!”

*

“He's gay. They're dating now. And I haven't had the chance to ride him!” Baekhee wails. Minseo raises her hand and flicks on the younger's forehead.

“That just means you don't need to seduce anyone anymore. At least you got to Oh's ex boyfriend! She got so mad, you know.”

Baekhee positively brightens. “Yes!”

Monseo simply shakes her head. “Jongdae's waiting.”

“I'll go claim my man now. Bye!”

*

“Oh— oh! Oh, harder, please—”

Yifan slams into Junmyeon, successfully hitting the younger's prostate which had him breaking down into a mess. 

“So full— right there! There! Yifan ah, ah, haa—”

Junmyeon cums, seeing white. Oh, that was the best of his life. He moans weakly as he feels Yifan release inside him. 

“Who would have thought that the only way to satisfy straight, god Kim Junmyeon was to him from behind?”

Yes, Junmyeon is satisfied. But that didn't mean he wouldn't have Yifan ing him into next week for as long as they would be together. 

 

 

 

 

**

 

I do not know what the this is