Drop it down

A Hundred Pages

Junmyeon is no chef, that is his father and Kyungsoo’s job. But that doesn’t mean he is the type, as exaggerating as it sounds, to burn the kitchen by just boiling a pot of water. He can follow a recipe just fine, he just doesn’t know how to adjust things if anything got measured wrong. And, he can fry eggs and toast bread. That wasn’t too hard.

Today was a particularly good day. He doesn’t know why, he could just feel it. It also helps that his favorite radio station was, though odd, playing some Western songs instead of the usual smooth jazz from the 80s that helped him relax as he starts a new day. The songs are what made his morning a hundred times jollier, especially when right now, as he sets his full kettle on the stove, the station was playing Jason Derulo’s Swalla, something he can definitely go crazy on.

His hips followed the rhythm of the music, all the while taking out two eggs and neatly cracking the shell, pouring the substance into the hot pan with drizzled oil. He sets the heat into medium, not wanting it to burn in case he hot too lost in the music.

As Derulo started singing shimmy shimmy yay, Junmyeon did the move no one else is supposed to see. And that is to twerk his while going down low. Oh yes, he may not be the best in dancing, but he can drop it down real good. His gorgeous was definitely a blessing.

Suffice to say, his dancing involved a lot of movement. He continued grooving, eventually taking the fried eggs from the pan and putting each on a plate. He also takes the toast out of the toaster, then grabs a mug and a glass out from the cupboard. When Nicki Minaj starts rapping, the kettle also goes off so he turns off the heat and pours generous amounts of hot water onto the mug before taking a carton of milk from the fridge and filling Yifan’s glass.

As the music was nearing its end, Junmyeon already had the plates of food and beverages on their dining table. After that, since the music had not entirely ended, he was feeling a little freaky and put his hands on the edge of the tabletop, and started twerking.

It was until he heard coughing did he stop what he was doing as he feels his face getting hot. Turning around to the source of the sound, he sees a red faced Yifan clutching onto his stomach. Despite the embarrassment, he stood firm and put his hands on his hips.

“Serves you right for spying on me. How long have you been standing there?!” He pouts, and as Yifan calms down, the older looks up at him with a cheeky grin.

“Long enough to jam along with Dolla.” He winks, and Junmyeon’s face grows warmer. Does that mean he saw everything?!

Junmyeon really wishes the ground would open up and swallow him.

“Oh, baby,” Yifan coos, pushing his body off of the wall he had been leaning on and walking up to his cute fiancé, cupping his warm face and kissing his forehead.

Junmyeon only pouts, refusing to meet his eyes. Yifan chuckles, removes his hands from the shorter’s face only to snake his arms around his middle, holding him close. Junmyeon automatically hides his face on his chest, raising a fist and lightly punching the older.

“You weren’t supposed to see any of those.” He mumbles and Yifan kisses the top of his head.

“We’re getting married in three months. You can’t hide it from me forever.”

“But still! It’s embarrassing!” Junmyeon whines although his arms are now making its way around the taller’s hips.

“Baby, it was beautiful. Gorgeous, even. I mean, with an like that and moves like those? Damn, for a moment I thought I had died and was sent to heaven.” Yifan tells him, dropping another kiss on Junmyeon’s temple.

“Liar.”

“When did I ever lie to you?”

Silence.

“I thought so. Now, can we have breakfast? I’m starving.” At those words, they slowly break apart. But before Junmyeon can turn away, Yifan hastily kisses him on the lips, taking Junmyeon by surprise.

“What was that for?”

“Just thought I could get onto your good side so you’d dance for me tonight in the bedroom.” Yifan wiggles his eyebrows. Junmyeon reddens once more and slaps his fiancé’s arm.