Lazy Saturday

A Hundred Pages

“What are you doing?” Yifan asks as Junmyeon continues to drape himself over the man's back. It was eight in the morning but today was Saturday so of course, they are lazing off on their bed. Yifan had laid on his stomach and now his husband was trying to suffocate him. 

 

“Hey! I can't breathe properly!”He whines as Junmyeon just makes himself comfortable on top of him, wiggling until his cheek was pressed on the older's shoulder. 

 

“I'm claiming what's mine.” Junmyeon murmurs. He then began to place his legs beside Yifan's hips, arms wounding around his chest, successfully clinging onto him like a koala. 

 

“Good morning.” He sighs contentedly.

 

“Seriously.” Yifan tutted, but he couldn't help feeling fuzzy inside. A clingy Junmyeon meant he was going to be showered with affection. And who is he say no to that? 

 

They stayed like that for a while until Yifan thought that Junmyeon might have fallen asleep again, what with his soft snores. 

 

He was proven wrong when the younger abruptly rises from his position, straddling Yifan. Protests were at the tip of his tongue when Junmyeon then proceeds to carry himself off of him. 

 

“Face me. I want to see your face.” Junmyeon commands slightly. Yifan obliges happily. As he turns to lie on his back, his small husband only launches himself on top of him, going back to his position before. 

 

“That's better.” Then he crawls, placing each of his arms at the sides of Yifan's head. 

 

“Hey.” Yifan greets softly. Junmyeon hums in response then lowers his lips to Yifan's. The latter kisses him back. 

 

There wasn't the usual burning passion there that tended to happen when one of them returns frustrated from work. It was all pure softness. And Yifan, despite his aura, was weak for that. 

 

A moan threatens to escape his throat as Junmyeon prods his lips with his tongue which he accepts. 

 

Again, there was no dominance. Just their tongues tangled in a slow waltz. Yifan groaned as he feels his body getting hotter. Junmyeon, who knows him like the back of his hand, lightly grinds his on Yifan's crotch. 

 

Please...” Yifan begs breathlessly. Junmyeon smirks and only ground on him with more pressure. Lazy days like this could turn Yifan on so easily. 

 

But Junmyeon's always been a tease, so he just rolls his hips on his husband's which earns him a strangled moan from Yifan, and started peppering kisses on his neck. 

 

“Babe...”

 

“Later.” He the shell of his ear, giggling as Yifan groans. He made a trail of kisses towards the junction where his shoulder and neck met, placing butterfly kisses there then softly on it. 

 

Yifan bites his lower lip. He was definitely gonna lose his mind.