What's mine is yours

A Hundred Pages

Aside from Junmyeon, Yifan cherishes his clothes the most. Who wouldn't, really?  Everything he buys are either from Gucci, Bulgari, or Burberry. And none, except for his cheap fluffy pyjamas, belonged to another clothing brand. That is how much Yifan values fashion.

No, he is not a shallow person. He just simply wants to be extra pleasing to the society.

Besides, that was how he had first landed himself a date with Junmyeon.

Now, as he thinks of Junmyeon, he remembers just what his problem was. He purses his lips, eyes scanning his walk-in closet that was now half-empty. His precious coats and suits remain, but his sweaters and t-shirts are all missing. He didn't need to call the cops or to whine on Twitter about how his collection was robbed since he knew that it was all his boyfriend's doing. 

“Oh my god, Kim Junmyeon.” He sighs and shakes his head. 

Junmyeon, his boyfriend of three years, loved to steal his sweaters and shirts. According to him they were “large and comfy and so you”. Yifan had once proposed to buy him the same clothes in his size, but Junmyeon had argued that it is different because it doesn't smell like Yifan. Seriously, if Junmyeon were like his exes, he would have dumped him for merely thinking of taking his clothes, but Junmyeon wasn't. No, Junmyeon was different and Yifan is just steps away from marrying him. 

At times, usually after their lovemaking, Junmyeon would dig through his closet in all his glory. And at one time, he even had the audacity to poke his head out from the closet and yelled out, “Babe! We've ran out of tees!”

Of course Yifan never listened to that. Nope. He definitely did not go online shopping to buy another set of shirts. Never in hell. 

Oh, the things he does for love. 

Grabbing a pair of dragon-patterned pyjamas, Yifan decides to get some sleep.

***

Yifan welcomes the warmth coming from behind him. He wiggles and presses back to the pillow, sighing contentedly as the huge pillow hugged his middle and places a kiss on his shoulder. 

Wait, what? 

His eyes flew open as realization hit him. Pillows don't hug! And they most certainly do not have lips to kiss! He moves and—

“Geez, calm down, Fan, it's me.” Yifan visibly relaxes as the familiar sweet voice of Junmyeon whispers behind him. 

“You scared me.”

“I can see that.” The elder turned around to face his boyfriend, a smile adorning his face as he finally sees Junmyeon's snow white face and delicate features. 

“Good evening.” He mumbled. Junmyeon briefly reaches out to peck on his lips. 

“How was work?” He asks, and Junmyeon laughs a little. 

“As adventurous as preschool teachers with their rowdy students. You're lucky that today's your day off.” He pouts. 

“Then why would you come here? You should've went straight to your apartment and took some rest.” Yifan worries, his thumb coming up to run across his lover's brows. 

“Can't. Sehunnie and his boyfriend just went third base and I don't think I'd want to hear them.” He burries his head on the older's chest and tightens his arms around Yifan's middle. The latter chuckles and lowers his head to press a kiss on the younger's forehead. 

Then suddenly, as if a thought struck him, Junmyeon pulls his own head from Yifan and stares at him with a pout on his face. 

“What?”

“Wear your shirts and sweaters for the next following days and nothing else.” 

“How exactly will I do that when you have all of them?”

“I brought them with me.”

“Jun, I can't go to the office in sweaters.”

“Sure you can. And you must.”

“Why?” Yifan challenges. 

Because they all lost your scent!” Junmyeon whined. 

Yifan cherishes his clothes. But he loves Junmyeon the most. 

The next week, Yifan resists the urge to beat Jongdae and Baekhyun into a bloody pulp as they made fun of the Executive Director for wearing sweaters.