Beautiful You

A Hundred Pages

Kim Junmyeon. Beautiful, amazing Kim Junmyeon. The man he had never thought would be here for him. The man he had long been watching from a distance, hoping for the heavens to dump a miracle on him and suddenly have the younger running to his arms. But it only took one person to have Junmyeon all to himself. And that one person, he would forever be grateful to. 

 

But right now, he needed not to think of anyone else but his lover, who lies before him peacefully. 

 

“Even like this, you are breathtaking.” Yifan breathes, feeling his own heart now content for the first time in his whole 35 years of existence. On the bed, Junmyeon remains silent, eyes closed serenely. Yifan chuckles. 

 

“You had a long, tiring day yesterday. You deserve your sleep.”

 

Then his eyes flicks to those tantalising lips, lips that always lured him away from his Working Stiff by Judy Melinek, M.D. and T. J. Mitchell, a book he was determined to finish. Then he would be staring off to space, mind filled with small hands and pretty smiles. 

 

Yifan reaches for Junmyeon's hand from where he had his elbows perched on on the side of his lover's bed. His large hand engulfs Junmyeon's tinier and paler ones, beaming up.

 

“A perfect fit, see? I knew we were meant to be.”

 

As his eyes scan over the man's gorgeous features, his mind replays the events of last night, when they had their very first kiss. 

 

It was all Yifan who was moving, lips softly dancing across Junmyeon's red ones. He had his left hand cupped over the side of his neck, the other thumbing on Junmyeon's hip. He had him pinned on the floor, although not too hard. If he hadn't had respect for the one man he truly loved, he would have ravished him right there, wanting to hear more than small moans and short gasps that still managed to have his blood rushing south. It was heaven.

 

Yifan traces his thumb over Junmyeon's knuckles, then touches his lips on them. 

 

“I love you so much.” He murmurs.

 

A knock on the door wrenches him away from his reverie. 

 

“Dr. Wu? A Mr. Zhang is waiting for you outside.”

 

Ah, Mr. Zhang. The one responsible for the end of his lifelong misery.

 

The name causes his irritation to fade, but only a little. He huffs and gestures for his secretary to usher in the room. The young man crept his way in anxiously. 

 

“Yes, s-sir?” Baekhyun stutters. 

 

Not looking up, Yifan carefully lets go of Junmyeon's hand, and leans down to kiss his cold forehead. 

 

Then he sharply gazes at the nervous boy. 

 

“I want all of them disposed by lunch. Except my Junmyeon. Leave my boyfriend be.” 

 

“Y-yes, Dr. Wu!” Baekhyun nods his head frantically like a dog. 

 

After one last loving glance at his lover, Yifan marches off and exits the morgue, mentally counting the bills in his bank account, contemplating how much he should give to Zhang Yixing. Perhaps a million dollars or two would do the serial killer justice.