Skrrr

A Hundred Pages

Yifan nodded appreciatively. The tweet of this “@krisuho100” was absolutely right. It said, “yf and jm had more chemistry than your science teacher”. He wished he could reply to this tweet but that would strip away his big energy. He couldn't risk that. 

 

He scrolled down his timeline, ignoring the few tweets of his friends in real life, mostly talking about the holiness of hip-hop.

 

That's totally skr but he was too busy at the moment to mind them.

 

yall think @KrisWu is still in contact with @weareoneEXO? they probably forgot abt each other's existence lol

 

Kris scoffed. This OT12ISNAH is definitely a scum in the face of the earth. Forgot about each other? Pfft. Just last night Chanyeol was spamming him with photos of him flexing his muscles and Kyungsoo kept on whining to him about Baekhyun being so annoying. He even meets up with Zitao, Luhan,  and Yixing when they had the time. 

 

It was only SM that he had bad blood with, not those idiots he calls his brothers.

 

But speaking of muscles, he should start working out. He already had no and his stomach was about to bloat. He has to work for some guns and abs or people of the KrisHo fandom will start to question the widely accepted idea of top Kris and bottom Suho. He was fortunate already that losing tallness is not a thing. 

 

everyday is emo day in the krisho world :'(

 

Yifan shook his head at this sympatheticly. He adored KrisHo shippers for still believing in a ship that supposedly sunk years ago. If it didn't put his big energy at stake, he would make a group chat exclusively for them and feed them with all that cute that he and his boyfriend do. 

 

Except when they have . That was too private. 

 

“Poor thing. ” 

 

yifan and Junmyeon fell in love at one point. They wouldn't be touching each other so subtly if they hadn't 

 

Ah. That was right. Except for the "at one point". It may have been four years since he was EXO-M's leader and free to publicly massage and just touch Junmyeon in general but the two are still very much enamoured with each other. 

 

Yifan resisted the urge to comment with "we're still strong" on the user's tweet and just ran his thumb along the screen of his smartphone. 

 

Jung Wooseok is kh's lovechild and no one can tell me otherwise 

 

Jung Wooseok. The tall kid from that group Pentagon. Yifan has seen his photo and he was going to have to admit that the young man did look like a mixture of him and Junmyeon. 

 

He deserved a big round of skr.

 

A gummy smile broke out of his face as a picture of his boyfriend appeared before him. He had seen it before and had also saved it to his gallery but he seriously could not stop the fluttering of his heart everytime he ran across it. It was the one where his face was scrunched up in a cute smile, his eyes disappearing to small crescents, head tilted. The quality of the photo was low, and that would have had Yifan turned off faster than one can say “bunny” but instead, he sighed rather dreamily.

 

Junmyeon is so ing adorable it is a wonder how Yifan is still breathing. 

 

And he is a hundred percent sure that if there were a Smol and Cute™ Organisation, Junmyeon would definitely be OG. 

 

He scrolled down further, mentally giving a thumbs up to the many photos of him that were so on fleek, until his finger froze and his eyes widened at a very,  very beautiful view that he was so familiar with.

 

Junmyeon's . 

 

Damn

 

Again, the picture was nowhere near HD, but Yifan could very well recognise that round bum anywhere. He's seen it bare, touched it, and even—

 

Bad Yifan! 

 

He bit his lower lip and snapped his eyes shut, taking a deep breath. 

 

There was no use getting when he was at his mother's house, with absolutely no Kim Junmyeon around to satisfy his thirst. And no way in hell was he even touching himself. He was thirteen when his mother caught him doing it for the first time and he was traumatised from that day on. 

 

He moved his thumb hastily over the screen of his phone, aware that if he kept his eyes on that tempting view, he was gonna have to call his boyfriend and him right here on his childhood mattress. And although that was an amazing thought, the fact that his mother is just downstairs making him lunch, dispersed it all away like a bucket of ice cold water was dumped on him. 

 

After deeming it safe, his opens his eyes and sighs in relief. He was about to scroll some more on his timeline, but pauses as he notices the username of the account whose tweet he is now staring at. 

 

@wyifanbae01

 

Junmyeon. 

 

This is so SKRR! he be dissing them with NO curses like the gentleman he is💖💖😎 #KrisWu #skr #bae #marrymeYifan

 

And below was the video of his latest diss track. 

 

Well, . 

 

We Yifan is so ing in love. 

 

“Dear! Someone's here for you!” his mother called out. 

 

“Uh, yeah, let them in, Ma...” he said, distracted.

 

Thoughts of his gorgeous and beyond wonderful boyfriend swirled in his mind, along with a few faint pictures of chicken and rainbows.

 

He was so entranced that he failed to hear the sound of his door being pushed open and footsteps of sock-clad feet pattering to where he sat on his bed. He was only pulled out of his thoughts as a pair of warm lips pressed against his cheek. 

 

“Hey...” Junmyeon's soft voice blessed his ears. The very fond smile on his beautiful face made Yifan fall for him all over again. And without a word, Yifan pulled him down and kissed the living daylights out of him. 

 

Not even skr can describe his feelings for Kim Junmyeon. 

 

***

Whoops.  There ya go. Gonna extend this note tomorrow cuz I'm really sleepy

 

ily :*