CHAPTER 2

Till I met YOU~[HIATUS]

 

Seoul Airport

4:00 AM

 

“We are now getting near Seoul, every passenger must secure their things and please don’t leave them unattended.” The flight attendant said. Everybody was getting off the plane and it was crowded because they were hurrying, of course obviously but it seems that they were gathering with one person. ‘That’s weird.’

“Yah!” A woman shouted at me. “Why are you getting off with one bag while all of us are carrying theirs?”

“Excuse me?” I said in English. She suddenly threw the bag in my hands and it made some clinging noises. “You’ve got to be kidding me. I’m a passenger, why would I carry their bags?”

“You’re really stubborn for a stylist. Who decided to hire you when you’re not really doing anything? So much for ‘fair pay’” She spat at me. You dropped the bag and turned my back on her without any sign. But when you were about to leave the annoying passenger whoever they are, a tall guy blocked your way and smiled at you.

“Noona, you must be mistaken this girl from another.” He bowed to me and I did the same. ‘You’re charm doesn’t work on me, pal!’

“Next time, maybe you should put a name tag to every stylist of yours or maybe teach them a little lesson about manners and right conduct.” I went out of the plane leaving the two of them dumbfounded. ‘Korea, what other surprises do you have in store for me.’

 

~Outside the Airport

 

“Taxi!” I waved my hand.

“Miss, I don’t think you’ll need one.” I turned my head around and saw an old man in a uniform.

“Ah, who are you?” I slightly moved back, I may never know what’ll happen to myself if I would come any closer. ‘Well, just to be sure.

“Are you Han Miyoung agasshi?”

“Ne. Agasshi?” You pointed at yourself.

“I was sent here to fetch you to the mansion. It looks like you came at the right time but the old master might’ve changed his mind in meeting you. The old master is waiting for you.” He gestured to take me suitcase which I gave up eventually and walked inside the car.

 

Jeongmin’s POV

 

“Noona, next time can you please ask if that person is a staff of ours before jumping to conclusion?” I scratched the back of my head due to embarrassment.

“Ne, mianhae. I have to be careful next time-ah.” She bent down and picked up a scarf. “Is this yours?”

“Ani, maybe it’s from the girl. I should take it.” I opened my hand and she handed it to me. I could smell vanilla like from the time the girl was in front of me and passed by. ‘Maybe she thought it was going to be cold today?’

My handphone vibrated in my pocket so I hurriedly went outside with my hyungs and dongsaengs.

“Annyeong.” I said happily making a goofy smile but being careful of the cameras.

“Oh, Annyeong, Oppa. It’s so nice to hear your voice again.” A sweet voice said through the phone, It’s Na Eun my girlfriend but it’s a secret even the members don’t know.

“So tell me, how was LA?”

“Fime, I guess.”

“Don’t tell me you already found someone to replace me?”

“Anniya! Why do you always think that?” I looked at the scarf that the stylist noona picked and my expression suddenly changed. “I’m not that type of person. Don’t ever think about me like that.”

“Ne Oppa. I’m just a little worried because-“

“Ara (I know), but it’s nothing like that. I may not be able to say these words because many might hear it. You already know what I mean.”

“Mian, I know you’re angry again.”

“I’m not. I should be able to visit you today.”

“Oppa, don’t worry. You just arrived from exhaustion and you already want to add up a little more? Andwae! I won’t let my boyfriend be sick.”

“Ok, gomawoyo. I’m so lucky.”

“Oppa”

“Ne?”

“Neomu Neomu Bogoshipda (I really really miss you).”

“Me too, bye”

“Bye!”

‘Mianhae Na Eun if I can’t share any affection to you because of work but I’ll surely give you something in return once we meet at school tomorrow.’ I looked up at the sky thinking where the girl who left the scarf could be.

 

Miyoung’s POV

Han Residence

9:00 AM

 

“Ugh! Mianhae ajusshi but is Seoul really a heavy traffic city?” I peeked at the mansion outside the car. ‘I was thinking it would be simple’

“It may happen agasshi.” He left the car to open the door but I beat him to it.

“I see, so where is grandfather?” Taking my scarf from the bag but realized it was nowhere to be found. ‘Oh no! Really?’

“Ne agasshi, but he’d rather let you take a rest as I’ve been told.”

“Ok I’ll just see him after I take a little nap.” I went inside the mansion and was told to go up the stairs in the third floor. The room was obviously enormous since the corner that I found had only one door. It was more peaceful inside and the feeling of a true home.
 

‘Seeing this room made me realize that I will enjoy my stay here.’