LET'S STALL IT

Till I met YOU~[HIATUS]

 

L. Joe’s POV

Hallway

I was walking until I found a slumped figure in the classroom, it was near the window and I was curious of what it is. The figure suddenly rose up and I saw the girl that helped me and Ricky last time.
“Hi” I said nervously.
“Hi…um…You’re L. Joe right?”
“Yeah, you remembered again.”
“I remembered but I’m not a morning person so you might as well keep moving to your classroom.” I looked at her, making me feel inspired to start off a great day by her beautiful and well, I can’t think of anything but stare at her.
“What? Is something in my face?” She touched her cheeks then her eyes as she blinked embarrassingly.
“Nothing”
“I see. Well, you better-“She suddenly looked at my side behind me as I turned my head and saw Jeongmin.
“Annyeong haseyo” He said awkwardly.

Miyoung’s POV

Both I and L. Joe were talking awkwardly when Jeongmin entered the room. My eyes automatically switched to him. He bowed down, looked at L. Joe, he already got the message so he stood up to let Jeongmin sit.
“I better go. My friends might be waiting for me in the classroom. Bye Miyoung” He waved and went outside.
“Ah ne, annyeong” Jeongmin waved at him.
“Jeongmin, you know about last night. Forget all about it, because my mom had mistaken you for someone else.”

FLASHBACK

“This is your house?” Jeongmin looked around.
“Yeah, but it’s my grandfather’s. I’m only staying for who-knows when.” I smiled at him and looked away. “Come in”
“My manager” He pointed at the car.
“Ah-you can tell him to come in too.”
“You’re sure?”
“Yeah, actually my mom’s at home with grandfather and the other maids.”
“Manager hyung!” Jeongmin shouted then the manager came running towards us. “Miyoung’s inviting us in.”
“Ne come in” I opened the door and my mom burst out hugging me. ‘Mom we have guests.’
She looked at me and then at Jeongmin with his manager.
“Hmmm…It’s the first time Miyoung brought a boy in the house.”
“Mom, I brought Henry once remember?”
“Yeah, but he’s kind of weird to me, well anyway come in and sit down. We’re preparing for dinner, come and join us.”
“Mom, they’re busy.”
“Um…Mrs. Han, it’s okay.”
“But I insist. You’re his father?” My mom pointed out and Jeongmin laughed.
“I’m his manager” The manager scratched his head.
“I see, you’re an-“
“Idol, mom and they’re extremely busy. This is Lee Jeongmin.”
“Lee?” My mom said surprisingly. “As in you’re…Lee Sunye’s son?”Jeongmin was taken aback by the name so I interrupted mom.
“Mom, you’re mistaken. There are many other Lees in Korea all at the same place.”
“But-“
“Mom, Jeongmin-ssi maybe you better go or else my mom’s going to make you stay for a day.” I was holding mom.
“Yeah, come on manager hyung. Annyeong kyeseyo Miyoung-ssi and Mrs. Han.” They bowed and left.
“Mom, what’s wrong?”
“Lee Sunye’s my best friend since forever and we promised each other that when we had our own child we’ll arrange them with marriage.”
“Mom, are you insane? I’m not the only daughter in the family so-“
“We agreed for whoever we chose.”
“Mom, it can’t be like this. I haven’t met or experience love and you want me to marry someone that I don’t know?”
“He’s-“
“His name is Lee Jeongmin, a part of boyfriend, an idol group who is currently dating some.”
“I need some sleep” My mom said. ‘Mom, what’re you thinking?’

END OF FLASHBACK

“About what happened last night…” I said really nervously not wanting to look in his eyes.
“You’re mom’s right.”
“Huh?” I look at him.
“My mom is Lee Sunye and she already talked to me about it when I was a kid. I thought it was some kind of joke from my mom so I forgot all about it and well…”
“I see, but I only found out last night.”
“I didn’t believe it so I dated Na Eun.”
“Look, whatever they’d plan needs to stop because I don’t want to be the reason the two of you split up. How will others think of me? They’ll think I’m the third wheel.”
“Kwaenchana, I’ll find some ways,’ He touched my hair then ruffled it. “But Chingu Mi let’s just keep it for the both of us.”
I nodded in agreement, because Jeongmin really love Na Eun and I can’t be the reason they have to break up, so I have to convince mom to not force me to marry someone again.