CHAPTER 3

Till I met YOU~[HIATUS]

 

 

Miyoung’s POV

Han Residence

Your room

1:00 PM

 

I looked around thinking that from the plane to my grandfather’s house was a dream but it was actually a reality. ‘I don’t want to be here.’

The room was extraordinarily huge but I have to see grandfather, maybe I could persuade him to return me to LA.

“Agasshi, the old master wants to see you.” A maid came with a soft voice.

“Master?” You looked up at her.

“Your grandfather.”

“Ah, Oh yes.” ‘Pabo! I was distracted again, Han Miyoung.’ I slapped my face as a punishment.

I followed the maid in the large mansion and as we go further, in the hall we walked slowly but it’s making me all dizzy

“Old master likes to play games so he created a mansion with full of mystery.”  The maid said.

“I see just like my mother.”

“Agasshi’s mother likes to play games too?”

“Ah yeah, sometimes, she can get a little bit over the top. But well, she’s like that I don’t have a choice but to play.” We both stopped in front of a blank wall and I noticed that the maid touched the wall, pushed it to her left and there it is a buttons full of numbers. ‘Likes to play games and technologies.’

Instead of pushing some numbers she whispered something with a combination of words and numbers. ‘It could be a birthday or something.’

“Old master is waiting, please come in.” She gestured for me to walk in as I pushed the wall and it definitely budged in.

I entered the room and found books in every corner of the four walls. There’s a big table (study table) in the middle with a matching chair. When you looked up the stairs a bedroom was there that is inside the room. I went upstairs and found my grandfather reading a book.

“Grandfather?”

“Oh, you’re here. Hello, long time no see.” I went beside him and gave him a big hug. “So how are you? I haven’t gotten any news from your parents or from you since you all left me for abroad.”

“I’m fine and I’m sorry grandfather. Mom and dad are very busy.”

“hmm, it’s good to hear that you’re alright. You’ll have no problem here and I’m not always busy.  Anyway, tomorrow you’ll be attending your first day in school. Isn’t that great?”

“School?” I let out a sad tone that my grandfather noticed.

“It seems that you’re not happy to hear that.”

“Um…I thought I was going to spend here a little time with home and you.”

“Ridiculous! I’m not going to let my granddaughter live and know nothing. It’s best if your brain is busy at all times.”

“I see. I should go buy some stuff.”

“Not along, I’ll let you bring some maids to accompany you. Here, I’ll give you some money.”

“No, I’m okay. It’s just that I don’t know where.” ‘Great, another person who would think I need money all the time. Hello? Money isn’t everything.’ I waved grandfather goodbye as I exited the room. The maid was right in front of me. “I’m sorry, but I’m not going to need your company. Thank you.”

“Okay Agasshi.” She bowed and left me.

You went out of your room and only carried a small bag with you.

“Ajusshi, can you take me somewhere where there’s a mall near a park.” You entered the car.

“Ne Agasshi.”

“What should I buy?” I took out a small book and a pen to list everything down. ‘I forgot that I wasn’t given the requirements. Miyoung, you really are a pabo!’ You slapped yourself again.

“Agasshi, I’m afraid we will not be able to go any further near the entrance.”

“That’s okay, Ajusshi. I’ll just walk on the way, thank you for the ride.” You said.

 

L. Joe’s POV

Fan Signing inside the Mall

3:00 PM

 

‘I’m sleepy, but for the fans I’ll try to endure it.’

“Yah, L. Joe-ah. It’s this way.” CAP hyung said.

“Hyung, the performance tonight was cancelled so the manager told us that it would be a free time tonight so I’m going to stroll around the mall for a little while after the fan signing.” I said while fans we’re taking some pictures on us.

“Okay but be sure to come back on time. We still have our practice.

We sat down in the stage while fans were waiting in line.

 

~After the Fan Signing

 

“Ugh! What a day!” I was walking while looking up at the lights when suddenly. “Ah!”

I was suddenly flung to the wall while the person who bumped into me was on the ground. ‘Lucky me.’

 

Miyoung’s POV

Inside the mall in the bookstore

4:45 PM

 

‘I should buy some referential books that way it’ll be easier for me to follow the lessons but then again I’m not sure of what year am I in Korea. Oh well, I’ll just-‘

I suddenly bumped someone landing in my hitting in the floor. “I’m sorry” I scratched me because it really hurts. “I didn’t watch where I was going.” I stood up and saw a very tall man with a long hair.

“I should be the one that’s sorry plus I didn’t get hurt that much.”

He held out his hand and helped me up.

“Thank you-Ah! You’re from Teen top, right?” I smiled at him.

“Yeah, it seems that you’re not that type of fan.”

“Type of what?”

“You know, when they meet someone famous or handsome they would squeal till’ we bust our eardrums.”

“Too bad, because I’m not that type of person. From where I live you’re quite known. I know your group but to me you’re just an ordinary person with a known name.”

“Do you hate me?” He gave me a smirked that snapped me out.

“Ani, I’m sorry. It’s just that you’re with the kinds of people that would certainly enjoy something that’s meaningful and I’m sort of jealous. Anyways, I don’t get why I’m saying this to you. I better get going.”

His hand was raised to his side stopping you from going through.

“What’s your name? My name’s L.Joe.” He smiled at you.

“Don’t bother; we’re not going to see each other again in the future.” I walked away.

“Are you sure about that?” He shouted but I walked away ignoring him.