A START

Till I met YOU~[HIATUS]

 

Jeongmin’s POV

After class

Rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnggg
 " Ne?” I said but was glancing in Miyoung’s empty seat. “Okay, I’ll be there but I think it’ll take me an hour because I have some things to discuss about, it’s our projects…algessum
nida manager hyung.”

10 minutes later…

“What took you so long?” I said acting cool.
“Why do you care? Aren’t busy idols like you would leave early from class and go straight to your schedules?” She said pointing at the door.
“I couldn’t leave your things, so I waited.”
“I see, well I better get going, then. Thanks”
“Be careful” I waved for goodbye.

Miyoung’s POV

Hongdae street

You got a message ne mameul jeoji-

Miyoung sweetie

                Where are you? I’m at your grandfather’s house and the driver told me that you told him you were on your way home. We’re worried; therefore I called you 5 times already.

                                                                                                                                                                -Mom

‘Mom’s here? I thought she wasn’t coming here.’

Mom

                I’m on my way. I was just strolling around to get a good look here in Seoul.

                                                                                                                                                                -Miyoung

I was walking down the street to see if I could find any taxis that will stop but unfortunately, none did, so as I go further I noticed that five strangers were following me. I walked fast to run away from them still they kept on following me., so I hid where there’s many people crowding the street.
“Hey!”
“Huh?” I turned around nervously.
“What are you doing at a time like this?” It was none other than Jeongmin and some other guys that was by a salon.
“Um…I got lost that’s all.”
“Do you have any clue where you are?”
“Yes…this is…um”
“Whatever, you’re lost. Come here inside with us. I’m done for the day anyway.” He pulled me inside with 5 pair of eyes were staring at us.
“Jeongmin, I thinking that I’m not welcome, so I’ll just…”I whispered to him but I was stopped by a hand that was holding the knob. Instead, of Jeongmin a black-haired guy with the same smile as Jeongmin appeared.
“Hi, we’ll drop you off by your house.”
“That’s Minwoo.” He came in front of me. “I’m Hyunseung, this is our leader Donghyun and the twins Kwangmin and Youngmin.” They all waved at me except for the blonde on but I bowed back at them.
“Don’t worry a friend of Jeongmin is a friend of ours.” They all smiled.
“OURS doesn’t include me.” Youngmin said. Then, Jeongmin hit his head making everyone laugh. “Funny”
“Don’t worry although I don’t know why he’s like that, you’re still a friend. Can you wait a little? Maybe you should call your parents that you’re in a safe place right now and you will be returning soon with company.” Jeongmin said
“Sure,” I pulled out my phone from my pocket and started texting my mom. I told her to give me the address where the house is since I’m not that familiar with the roads. It was funny hanging out with them in the salon because they made goofy face and joke around with themselves.

After a few minutes

“Miyoung, let’s go.” I fell asleep and when I opened my eyes I saw Jeongmin up close with his same influential smile.
“You’re all done?” I sat up.
“Ne and they went ahead of us so we’re going to take the next car.”
“Thanks” I muttered.
“It’s not a big deal. At least you’re okay but next time if you want to stroll around for a fresh air or something, make sure to let me know and I’ll accompany you anywhere.”
I shook my head with his caring offer.
“I’m your friend and friends do those cheesy things that will be mistaken as a couple.”
In my head, Jeongmin was right friends are like couples but there’s a limit to every action especially when his eyes are now open for love with a girlfriend by his side. Some other things might go wrong with the relationship “friends”.


Thank you so much for the very first peron ever to subscribe.
Thank you for the comments.
Now that you encouraged me to update more I'll try my best to write and hope that I won't get lazy from writing.

SARANGHAE