IT'S YOU AGAIN???

Till I met YOU~[HIATUS]

 

Jeongmin’s POV

Classroom

‘She’s really different from everyone I know. Usually, they would try to be friendly with me because I’m an idol but she’s not like everyone else. How do I describe the feeling that she’s giving me?’
I looked at the front and saw that the teacher was busy babbling around with stuffs that wasn’t interesting me to make me take down notes. Then, I looked at her at my left side; she was busy taking down notes which inspired me because she’s not that good in writing hangul as I’ve peeked at her notes.
“What?” She said without even looking at me.
“Nothing, it’s just that your writing is really awful.”
“Thanks, but at least I’m that desperate to learn unlike someone.”
I paused for a little trying to sink in the ironic joke that seems to have a beginner’s edge.
“Yah” I stood up then something hit me.
“Lee Jeongmin and Han Miyoung”
“Me?” She stood up pointing at herself completely shock that the teacher called her attention.
“Yes, both of you go stand outside your disturbing my class.”
Both of us left the classroom at the same time classmates were snickering at us.
“Great, we became a laughing stock because of you.”
I glanced down at her and smiled.
“It’s fun”
“What? Being the laughing stock in class? Good, now you know who you are.”
“I didn’t mean that, it’s good that somehow you’ve gotten comfortable with me.”
“If you think that I’m your friend then you must’ve mistaken me for someone else. Look, from now on stop treating me as your friend, and how can you make me your friend when you don’t know anything about me?”
“I have a hunch that we’ll make such good memories.”I looked at her and she scoffed.

Miyoung’s POV

Cafeteria

‘Hmmm…I don’t have any strength to eat at all.’ I went out when I saw “L. Joe?”
“Oh, hey there” He waved at me.
“It’s you again? Of all places…” I glanced to the side to avoid eye contact with him.
“Of course, I attend school here, and it seems like we’re on the same level, but not in height.” He laughed.
“That’s funny. Where did you get that lame joke?” I looked at him “In your ?”
I walked passed him when he caught my wrist.
“Where are you going? It’s lunch time. Come on, let’s eat.” You slapped his hands away but he won’t give in.
“Fine, but I’m not sitting beside you of in front of you.”

L. Joe’s POV

By a tree
Class hours

‘I told her we were going to see each other again. She remembered me after all, lucky me' I held my head up as I was leaning by the tree.
“Yah, hyung what are you doing here?” Ricky sat down beside me.
“Won’t the teachers see us?”
“No, I’ve got it all covered and no one ever comes here. I’ve been here when I don’t like to attend-“ I stopped when the Physical teacher was tapping his meter stick at his palm, while he was in front of us.
“You guys are going to be in a lot of trouble.”

Office

“Sonsaengnim, you see I had a hard time breathing in class so I decided to go out.”
“But the teachers in your afternoon periods told me that you didn’t give a permission to go out or a notice from the infirmary.”
“Um” ‘Think L. Joe.’
“He told me after we ate lunch together, then I forgot to say anything because I don’t know where the infirmary is.” That’s the girl I dragged to eat lunch with. ‘I still don’t know her name.’
“Yeah” I immediately agreed.
“You two know each other?”
“Ne” We both answered then, leaving Ricky speechless and definitely confused.
“Okay then, you may go, but Lee Byunghun, don’t do all this pathetic things that’ll give any misunderstandings.”
“I will not do it again” I saluted the teacher then the three of us left the office.
“How did you find us?” I asked.
“I overheard you while I saw submitting my requirements as a foreign transferred student.”
“Thanks…wait you’re a foreigner? You seem more Korean to me than…” I suddenly said.
“I lived in LA for more than 5 years so that makes me an American citizen.”
“Oh”
“You seemed interested.” She eyed me and smirked.
“Um…I wasn’t. Anyway, thanks again.”
“Ne” I waved at her as I dragged Ricky away from her. Then I stopped my tracks turning to where I left her but I just saw an empty hallway.
‘I forgot to ask her name.’