CHAPTER 5

Till I met YOU~[HIATUS]

 

CHAPTER 5

Jeongmin’s POV

 

Classroom

‘I should’ve sworn I saw her at the plane. Oh well, I still have her scarf.’
I walked inside the room and saw Na Eun sitting in my desk.
“What are you doing here? Your room’s next door.”
“I want to see, Oppa.” She smiled at me innocently and I also smiled.
“Thank you but you’re already late so for the mean time please concentrate on your studies first.”
“Meanie!” She poked her tounge out and walked away. I pulled out my phone then texted her.

            I’m sorry it’s just a joke, but I’ll try to be early so we’ll have more time talking to each other.

                                                                                                                                                           -Oppa♥

“Wow! She’s a fast typer.”

            Ne, Oppa but what you did today makes me want to eat dukbokki so but me one later.

                                                                                                                                                           -Na Eun♥

I smirked. ‘Ugh! I’m really not myself today.’
“Okay class; remove everything that’s not needed for our subject.” I noticed that someone’s by the door. The teacher gestured her to come in and there she was, the girl that I met awhile ago, that was lying to me. She introduced herself, the teacher told her to sit at the back and when she got nearer at my way her expression surely changed, it was from a beautiful smile to an ice cold glare as she looked at me.
‘Guess she already had familiarized my face.’ I chuckled as I put my hands under my chin. She sat next to me and started unpacking some books to put under her table.

~

As the time passed by she won’t even bother to talk to me.
‘Other girls would already flirt with me but she’s different. It’s not that I want the attention but she’s making me feel different.’

Miyoung’s POV

‘Why am I seated next to him? Maybe the next thing I know I’ll be carrying his bag.’
“Hey!” I tilted my head up and saw the dumbfounded-smiling person again.
“What?” I went back to what I was doing.
“Hi, I’m Lee Jeongmin.” I didn’t mind him so I just kept on doing what I was supposed to do. “Look, do you have any problem...with me?”
“Why? What did you do?” I pretended like nothing happened to finish our conversation.
“Nothing” He shrugged.
“Oppa” He turned around and I saw a girl with a long black, fair white face, got a beautiful smile, and petite.
“Oh, Na Eun you’re here. I’ll introduce to you our new classmate from LA.”
“Hi, I’m Na Eun.” She waved at me.
“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Miyoung.” I glanced at the both of them, smiling perfectly thinking that they must be a couple, and then I went back to what I was doing.
“Hmmm…anyway do you want to come with us?” Jeongmin said to me but I didn’t respond. ‘Can’t they just go find some other people to disturb?’
“Oppa, come on I’m hungry.” She kept on pulling him.
“Okay, I’ll be back.”
‘Don’t come back’

Jeongmin’s POV

School’s cafeteria

“Oppa, you have many froods in your hands. Are you going to eat all of that?” Na Eun asked me as she scooted closer to me.
“Ani, I’m going to give some of it to Miyoung.” I smiled
“Oppa, that girl…”
“Hmmm?” I stopped walking then looked at her.
“Nothing”
“Well then, let’s go.”

Youngmin’s POV

“Hyung! What are we doing here?” Minwoo was hiding with me behind me back as I was hiding behind a large tree next so that we can see Jeongmin hyung’s building.
‘Hyung, I’ll find out what you’re hiding.’