CHAPTER 4

Till I met YOU~[HIATUS]

 

Miyoung’s POV

Park near the Mall

7:00 PM

 

After finished shopping I headed straight to the park for a little viewing in the city. ‘The lights are beautiful and heartwarming.’

 

Han Residence

Your room

6:00 AM

 

“Agasshi, the old master wants you to eat breakfast now. It’s your first day of school, Wake up.” I then moved but then my body to the side was unwilling to get up but the maid kept on bothering me, so I don’t have any other choice but to get up.

“I’ll take a bath first before going down. Can you please tell that to grandfather?” The maid then left the room. I looked around the room still half asleep then got up and went to the bathroom.

 

After taking a bath~

 

I went downstairs and your grandfather was still on the table and he didn’t touch his food just to wait for me to be in front and eat with him.

“Miyoung, Come here and eat. I didn’t eat without you.”

“Don’t worry grandfather. I’m sorry that it took me so long and thank you for waiting.” I smiled at him as he did the same.

 

After eating~

 

“Bye grandfather.” I left me food unfinished.

“You still haven’t finished your food.”

“I know but I’ll be late for school.”

“Be careful”

“Bye”

 

Jeongmin’s POV

Boyfriend’s Dorm

Kitchen

6:30 AM

 

“Hyung, I need to copy the schedules for today.” I said to him at the same time eating my breakfast.

“You’re not going to school?”

“I am but I need to organize my schedule first.” I opened my hand to receive my schedules.

“Thanks hyung. Dongsaengs, I’m going ahead of you if you don’t pick up your pace. PALLI!”

“Ne hyung, we’re almost done. It’s just that the maknae keeps on playing in the bathroom so I ended up being the last one to take the bath.”

I grabbed the three of them and pulled them outside the apartment. ‘I remembered.’

I grabbed my phone inside my pocket and hit the emergency button (Na Eun’s number).

“Goodmorning” I said the three dongsaengs suddenly gave me a smirk.

“Oh Oppa. I’m already at school.”

“Really? Aish! I guess I’m late. Mian, next time I’ll get up early and try to pick you up by the gate.”

“Wouldn’t everyone suspect us in some kind of relationship?”

“We’re not doing anything bad. Besides, who can tell?”

“I guess. Anyway, it’s okay. See you at school.”

“Yeah, Take care.”

“You too” I waited for her to hang the phone and I looked at my phone. The dongsaengs’ eyes were fixed on me.

“Hyung? You got a girlfriend?” Youngmin said.

“Ah!” I was thinking”…I’ll tell you later” I whispered loudly enough for them to hear.

“Oh we’re here.” Minwoo said.

 

Miyoung’s POV

Seoul Arts Academy

7:30 AM

 

“Hmm…I see 30 minutes before class starts.” I walked down the hall looking for the secretary‘s office. “Excuse me but I’m the new transfer student from abroad.”

“Name?” I watched the lady busily looking for something.

“Ah-Han Miyoung”

“Okay, here are your classes. You’re a transferred student, so we’ll give you extra classes to cope up with them. The lockers’ are arranged in numbers so you’re not going to have a hard time looking for them.”

“Thank you” I walked down the hallway looking for my locker when I heard girls screaming. I thought that maybe something’s happening. ‘It must be a somewhat kind of emergency.’

“Ouch! Can you watch where you’re going?” I were kind of embarrassed when they looked at me awkwardly.

“You don’t know them?”

“Ah-who?”

“Them. Boyfriend, duh! What a weird girl, let’s go” She left with her other flocks.

“Boyfriend, huh? I see. I better get going before I get squished too.” I tiptoed away.

“Hmmm?” I found myself looking at the person that was blocking me.

“Oh so, you’re here” I looked up and the boy smiled at me.

“Excuse me but do I know you?”

“Me?”

“Of course, who else” I looked to both of my sides observing how girls from Korea are super scary.

“Didn’t I meet you in the plane yesterday?” He pointed at you still giving off a smile.

“Plane? What are you talking about?” You walked passed him and stopped. “Sorry, but you’ve must be mistaken.”

He looked at me as I’d left him alone in the middle of the hall.