Don't even dare

Till I met YOU~[HIATUS]

 

Miyoung’s POV

‘A fake girlfriend?’ I kept on thinking and my eyes was venting across the room in order to think straight.
“We’ll give you time, well actually only ‘til tomorrow afternoon. So, please think carefully and here are biographies and facts about the boyband group ‘boyfriend’.” She handed me a handful of papers about the said show and also my co-workers.
I’ve kept thinking back and forth of what will happen to me, although I haven’t read the papers but what matters now is to give myself a time to think. Again it feels like I can’t do anything but accept it as I was now hugging my pillow while sitting in bed.
‘Live-in’ I scratched my head as I thought. ‘Great, anything can happen in one dorm but there are cameras in every room, right? I mean they can’t lock me there with a bunch of boys which I have no clue who they are.’ I touched my hair with a confused face of what can seriously happen to me. ‘WHATEVER!’ I dropped down in bed exhausted and went to a drift confusing sleep.

Jeongmin’s POV

“Are these all the girls that auditioned?” I looked at the pictures. “They’re all pretty. WOW, never knew that we can be this popular.”
“Aren’t you late for school?” Donghyun hyung said while I was looking at him, stunned.
“It’s Saturday” I waved my hand in disagreement.
“No, today’s Friday, even the maknae’s knew that so they left early without you.”
“What?” I fell off the chair then slid off running to the room.
‘15 more minutes. How stupid can I get?’ I was like a ping pong ball that was running while hitting the wall carelessly. ‘AH! I FORGOT ABOUT NA EUN.’

Miyoung’s POV

‘Hmmm…it’s a shock the Jeongmin’s not here this early. I mean Na Eun’s already here, so then what kind of boyfriend is he?
“Excuse me, but you’re Jeongmin’s new friend right?” She smiled at me.
“Ah…yes”
“Did you know that he bought a snack for you?”
“Well, yeah” ‘Uh-oh I feel something nasty in the atmosphere.’ I nodded nervously.
“I never knew that my boyfriend will be close to you so soon. I…”
“Miyoung-ssi, can you come here for a bit?” L. Joe said waving me to come near him. ‘Nice save’
I hastily went to him but bowed to Na Eun first to excuse myself.
As we went near an open door I saw a garden full of blooming and exotic flowers in every green plant. As we walk by, he suddenly turned to me.
“What are you two talking about?” He suddenly went straight to the point.
“Nothing, she just asked me about Jeongmin. I mean, she is Jeongmin’s girlfriend.”
“Yeah, well yuo’ve got to stay away from him, seriously if you don’t want to get hurt by her.”
“She’s nice” I explained.
“That’s only what you think and since you new she’s going let it pass even though you’re older than her she’s going to hurt you.”
“What do you mean?”
“Just stay away from both of them if you don’t want to get hurt.” He puts out his hands and suddenly pulled me to a hug and it felt like I’m really safe.
From afar I could see a tint of dirty blonde figure that was watching the two of us.
‘Jeongmin?’

Jeongmin’s POV

‘Aish, I’m late. I’m really sorry Na Eun.’
I came across the hallway but there; suddenly I saw a two figure in the garden that shifted to my attention. It was actually L. Joe and Miyoung.
 ‘What are they doing?’
Suddenly, L. Joe hugged Miyoung which I was surprised by the sudden move and was used to seeing people like that but why is my heart’s reacting like this. I hurried to the classroom, forgetting the whole scene and as I entered Na Eun’s already in my chair waiting for me.
“Oppa!” She looked at me brightly and was ready to hug me but instead I look away.
“Oppa, kwaenchana? You look like you saw a ghost. You’re really pale.”
“I’m just not feeling like myself today.”
“Do you have a fever?” Suddenly, Na Eun’s forehead touched mine. I got up and stared at her awkwardly.
The door in the classroom opened and both entered Miyoung and L. Joe.
“Na Eun, the bells about the ring so you better go to your room.” Na Eun left so as L. Joe without a world.

Miyoung’s POV

I sat quietly in my seat thinking about what L. Joe said. ‘Is it really good for me?’
I saw a small piece of paper in front of my desk and I opened it.

 

Miyoung,

                What did the two of you walked about?

‘Hmmm…? What is he talking about?’
 

Jeongmin,

                What are you talking about?

I passed to him again

                You know. I saw you and L. Joe together.

He passed it to me again. ‘What do you mean? Why do you care?’

                Nothing.

             I’m not satisfied with that kind of answer.

“Ehem” I looked in front and saw the teacher in front of me. “Are you two unaware that a teacher is already in front of you? Let me take that.” The teacher looked at us and pointed at the door. We were both sent out again but this time our arms were up.
“Look, I shouldn’t have sent that paper to you.” He finally said making our awkward silence disappear.
“Don’t worry. I’m not planning on listening to the boring lecture anyway, especially with that kind of teacher; I might as well be out here.”
“Oh really” He said. I laughed and nodded, he also did the same.
“Can I repeat my question again?” Then suddenly my face hardened.
“I’ll also repeat my answer now we’re surely even.”
“I know that it’s not my business but are there something going between the two of you?” I looked at him but it seems like he didn’t.
“Why do you care? Why, can’t we?”
‘Why not, it’s my life not yours’
“Still, fans are going to give you a piece of their fist.”
“You don’t care. What about you and Na Eun weren’t the two of you together? What if it leaks around the world? There’s going to be a fan war.”
“Both of us have supporters and you don’t.”
“Whatever you say but you can’t stop someone’s feelings for that person, famous or not.”
“Miyoung-“

RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

‘Save by the bell. I better go back before this person and that person clash into me again.”
I stood up and saw L. Joe coming my way. It’s a good thing so that Jeongmin won’t give me another headache. I can also see Na Eun walking my way like a model. ‘I’ve seen enough with this people.
“Hey, Miyoung let’s eat. I’m hungry.”
“No thanks, you can go on your own.”
“Come one, my treat.”
“Sorry but I’ll have to-“ L. Joe grabbed my hand and went back to the garden, but now we’re heading, correct that, he was pulling me to a bench.
“What did he say now to you?”
“Um…” He came closer to my face.