A chance

Till I met YOU~[HIATUS]

Jeongmin's POV

Boyfriend's Dorm

"What are those two doing?" I looked at Minwoo and Miyoung laughing together. Then, Minwoo hugged Miyoung's neck while both of them were talking and giggling at each other. 'YAH! Minwoo, later I'll give you a little punishment for that. Why am I feeling this way?' I shook my head in disagreement. and start ruffling my hair, then I glared at them.
Miyoung looked at me then waved but I didn't move and just glared at the both of them.
"Jeongmin, can you help me set the table? Donghyun hyung's cleaning up the mess that we made." Hyunseung said but before I could answer him, he immediately gave me the plates. "So, that Miyoung, she's interesting isn't she?"
I smirked at hyung's compliment or comment. "Interesting in a good or bad way?"
"I don't know but I got a feeling it's a good one." He's now setting the utensils.
"Hmmm...I don't know she seems unpredictable. From the way I see it she's gonna turn our world upside down."
"Oho! Our Jeongmin's quite grown up."
"I'm not planning on sticking around."
"Sure your not."
"No, I mean, I have to go out to take care of some things." I reached for my phone inside my pocket then started making faces.
"Okay but make sure to tell the hyungs, okay?" I ran out of the apartment and didn't take the car but a taxi.

Miyoung's POV

"Yah! Jeongmin where are you going? We have a guest and you bothered to go out all of a sudden?" I tilted my head to where the shouting came from.
"Hyung, I'll be back before Miyoung goes home." I saw Jeongmin ran through the door.
"He's always like that." I turned around looking at Minwoo, hands on his side pockets, leaning in the wall and smiling with narrowed eyebrows, it's not that I cared.
"No one knows where he's going?" I asked Minwoo but he just closed his eyes and shooked his head. "What about practice? Does he skip?"
"No" He said. "But when there's an hour break he would always come late, especially when he received a phone call from someone."
"Oh, but maybe he was doing something urgent."
"Urgent doesn't mean everyday."
"I know but still..." I paused for a second. "...Ugh! I don't know either."
"We're suspecting that maybe he has a girlfriend but we can't jump to conclusions."
"Of course you can't" I said as I slapped his back. 'I'll find a way to cover up his mistakes. I'm his friend after all and he trust me.'
We both went to the living room finding everyone already seated and was looking at the food hungrily. 'I guess we took a long time in talking.'
As everyone were eating I noticed that no one was talking. 'Great, I guess everyone's awkward when it comes to eating.'
"Hyung'snot here so it's awkward because he's the moodmaker in here." Minwoo whispered to me.
I just nodded as we finished the food it seems that everyone didn't bother to help Minwoo in washing the dishes.
"Are your team mates always like that?" I put the dishes in the sink.
"Sorry but no because..." I looked at him.
"Because?" Minwoo turned his back against at me so I covered his eyes.
"Yah! What are you doing?" Shooking his head while he was standing infront of the sink.
"Think that I'm not here and you're free to talk whatever you want." He giggled and I sighed in relief that he'll fell for it.
"Alright, I'll tell you but please remove your hands in my eyes. It's useless to do that I'm not really a cheesy person."
"Yah!" I smacked his elbow then he rubbed it making a face. "Okay then, can you tell me now?" I batted my eyelashes to him. He began laughing out of control but I gave him a tiltt-head-confused expression so he stopped at cleared his throat.
"I'm now convinced that he's got a girlfriend, you know." I put an awkward dead-air between us. "Well?"